What's up with the site?

10 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

A couple of days now but I don't see anyone else complaining. Likes don't work, and search box expanded text are showing over other text on right hand side. Layout going a bit wonky sometimes. Using laptop and mobile but both seeing same results.

Some techno wiz kid trying to justify his wage

Why change something when it's not broken

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

takes a second to appreciate another bears posts . What is difficult about that .It is only a click

So many of the guys that are on here 24/7 and I mean 24/7 like posts with their bum chums, if they as much as post one word.

Yet these same cunts find it practically impossible to like any others . Even when the posts are fucking brilliant

Now these are the fuckers that get on my tits and there are loads of them

Two clicks now :belm:

Should make a bum chum thread in the OT out these fuckers,might liven that part of the forum up.

38 minutes ago, FSM said:

On another forum gripe note, it took nearly 3 weeks for my last snidey account to be approved by admin. No wonder the poster numbers are dwindling if people can't get second accounts approved quickly when they feel like doing a bit of anonymous trolling.

Who’s this?