What's up with the site?

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

A couple of days now but I don't see anyone else complaining. Likes don't work, and search box expanded text are showing over other text on right hand side. Layout going a bit wonky sometimes. Using laptop and mobile but both seeing same results.

Site is obviously struggling to cope with all the optimism since Gerrard's arrival.

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

A couple of days now but I don't see anyone else complaining. Likes don't work, and search box expanded text are showing over other text on right hand side. Layout going a bit wonky sometimes. Using laptop and mobile but both seeing same results.

You're wonky

13 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Aye lurkers in general??

Some of them are so brazen they have post counts in their thousands.

I always chuckle when i look at my profile visitors and there are cunts who have been members for years and never said a thing but have a wee fascination with me, sad bastards.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I always chuckle when i look at my profile visiters and there are cunts who have been members for years and never said a thing but have a wee fascination with me, sad bastards.

I know they're a special breed but to have been a member longer than a lot of bears and with thousands of posts just shows how special their needs really are.

Found out how to like - need to double click the wee thumbs up thingy now.

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I always chuckle when i look at my profile visiters and there are cunts who have been members for years and never said a thing but have a wee fascination with me, sad bastards.

Not surprised you have admirers with your reputation tbh.

29 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Ive got that too

56 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Or they may just have a dripping tap.