Welcome to Rangers Jon Flanagan

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say it's reasonable some folk are hesitant about it. However if you consider what happened I don't think it's fair that he would have his career ended by the incident. 

The club or the support aren't condoning his prior behaviour. I would like to think he's been told in no uncertain terms that he has to be good as gold during his time here or he's out the door. Any recurrence of such behaviour cannot be tolerated whilst he's wearing a gers strip. 

Lets get behind him and hopefully that early promise he showed at the start of his career comes through. 

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Going to be funny as fuck watching the manky bastards giving him dogs abuse thinking they’re moral crusaders and totally ignoring the absolute fact that they support a team who molested boys for more than 40 years and their greatest ever manager knew all about it and done fuck all. 

Why the fuck should we care or take any lessons of morality from disgusting cunts like that.

Their greatest ever player was a known wife beater. 

23 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I would say it's reasonable some folk are hesitant about it. However if you consider what happened I don't think it's fair that he would have his career ended by the incident. 

The club or the support aren't condoning his prior behaviour. I would like to think he's been told in no uncertain terms that he has to be good as gold during his time here or he's out the door. Any recurrence of such behaviour cannot be tolerated whilst he's wearing a gers strip. 

Lets get behind him and hopefully that early promise he showed at the start of his career comes through. 

I don't want him doing it again regardless of what he's wearing.

Hardly inspiring whether you look at his personal or professional life.

Between him and Goldson they have barely mustered up 46 senior appearances between them in 16/17 and 17/18 seasons, got my support but really don't see how these type of signings are supposed to improve us.

1 hour ago, I-AM-ONE said:

Hardly inspiring whether you look at his personal or professional life.

Between him and Goldson they have barely mustered up 46 senior appearances between them in 16/17 and 17/18 seasons, got my support but really don't see how these type of signings are supposed to improve us.

I prefer to keep my powder dry mate and put my trust in a player that led Liverpool and England for years and possibly knows the script. I could be proved wrong or right but have more confidence in this season than any of the previous 7. keep the faith.

23 hours ago, plumbGER said:

It was only one woman he kicked.

Who cares what they beasty bastards think or say?

I never suggested anyone cared what they think or say? 

I said imagine they signed him. We'd have a field day. Ie there'd be none of this talk about him having done his time or jus made a mistake and deserved a second chance nonsense. 

50 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

I never suggested anyone cared what they think or say? 

I said imagine they signed him. We'd have a field day. Ie there'd be none of this talk about him having done his time or jus made a mistake and deserved a second chance nonsense. 

Time is valuable, if you waste time "imagining" things the beggars might do then you obviously care even if only a little bit.

Archived