Gerrard 8

8 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Fucking Mental talk frankly.

How much money would we make from sales of specific names and numbers on shirts? If someone wants Gerrard 8 on their back they can go in and get it.

Bizarre idea to assign a squad number to the manager

This! If someone wants a top with Gerrard 8 just ask. If it sells tops in Thailand, India, Philippines etc etc then give the customer what they want - its called business 

We should be focused on stopping the scum getting 8 in a row not giving a man who won't kick a ball for us a squad number. Technically we'd have to register Stevie as a player too.

It would give the scum ammo if we don't stop them this season. You are going to look like a right dick walking about with a number 8 Gerrard shirt on  then aren't you?

Hopefull neither 8 will surface.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Selling the name to Ibrox would do the same, would hate for that to happen as well

If some company is willing to pay a fortune to have their name in front of Ibrox then I have no problem with it.

Royal Bank of Scotland at Ibrox

JD Sports at Ibrox

If it brings in a few million quid who gives a fuck, to us It would still be Ibrox.

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

This thread started with names on the back of shirts and has descended into the hypothetical renaming of Ibrox.

‘Royal Bank of Scotland Ibrox’  :lol:

Just an example. 

It's common enough in the States, when the Denver Broncos sold the naming rights of Mile High Stadium they got $120 million across an 11 year deal, hardly chicken feed, even in that game.

I'm not suggesting that we would get anywhere near that but surely anything above £500k a season would help?

18 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Just an example. 

It's common enough in the States, when the Denver Broncos sold the naming rights of Mile High Stadium they got $120 million across an 11 year deal, hardly chicken feed, even in that game.

I'm not suggesting that we would get anywhere near that but surely anything above £500k a season would help?

Fuck up ya actual SS Nazi loving cunt!

Just now, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

You said you you supported the Waffen SS ...

Say that in a Rangers pub and see what happens...

I could walk into a Rangers pub wearing a Warren SS jacket and in all likelihood no one would even notice. They'd just wonder why the fuck I was wearing a camo jacket.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Lmao we’ve got all types on here from SNP voters, IRA lovers and Nazi’s anaw 

broad church Rangers is 

Hey. I might be bad but at least I don't like the snp or the ira.

2 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Fucking idiot!!

Well, that's me told then.

I would still like to know however, if It's not too much of a strain on your single brain cell, what my likes and dilikes have to do with me wanting to see Rangers get stronger.

1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

I would still like to know however, if It's not too much of a strain on your single brain cell, what my likes and dilikes have to do with me wanting to see Rangers get stronger.

None.

I'm pretty right wing, but the avatar you had should get your face smashed in.

1 minute ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

None.

I'm pretty right wing, but the avatar you had should get your face smashed in.

It was the anniversary of my uncle's death. I wanted to commemorate all the regiments, ships etc., my various uncles, dad and grandfathers served in both in WW1 and WW2.

There's a fair few and only three are German, he was first though.

I take it you have no objection to my current avatar?

12 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

It was the anniversary of my uncle's death. I wanted to commemorate all the regiments, ships etc., my various uncles, dad and grandfathers served in both in WW1 and WW2.

There's a fair few and only three are German, he was first though.

I take it you have no objection to my current avatar?

tenor (9).gif