Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Been thinking a bit more about this.

I think a problem could be that its not Greg who is pulling the strings in all this but the club. ALL other King helpers have been financially benefited (Brown, fury, Houston, Greg ) it's only his old man that's on the outside looking in. It could well be that its not just Greg that is the problem for RSCs but the club itself as it wants old Marshall to be the financial beneficiary in this.

Time will tell, but I think there's a long road to go down and it may require us to take action rather than just words to show this strategy won't be accepted.

Mate you're starting to go way down a looney tune route with that tbh 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate you're starting to go way down a looney tune route with that tbh 

Maybe.

Or maybe Greg is a placeman, a barrier between the club and RSCs. Given the fact RSCs are prevented from getting to Robertson until they've been through Greg this part is not so far fetched. Greg who many suggest was less qualified than yon female you know.

We also know that Greg is the 4th King backer to get compensated. The remaining profile one is Rab. 

So be It a NED position (bizarre), assisting a kitchen cleaner set up an academy (bizarre), Brown randomly moving into scouting (bizarre) or an accountant/barman getting a SLO gig (yup, bizarre) imo Rab is next in line. I reckon the CIC was meant to be it, this could now be it.

Looney tunes would be not seeing how mental one of the 4 appointments I've mentioned would be, never mind all 4. And one guy us clearly next in line, however that manifests itself..

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Maybe.

Or maybe Greg is a placeman, a barrier between the club and RSCs. Given the fact RSCs are prevented from getting to Robertson until they've been through Greg this part is not so far fetched. Greg who many suggest was less qualified than yon female you know.

We also know that Greg is the 4th King backer to get compensated. The remaining profile one is Rab. 

So be It a NED position (bizarre), assisting a kitchen cleaner set up an academy (bizarre), Brown randomly moving into scouting (bizarre) or an accountant/barman getting a SLO gig (yup, bizarre) imo Rab is next in line. I reckon the CIC was meant to be it, this could now be it.

Looney tunes would be not seeing how mental one of the 4 appointments I've mentioned would be, never mind all 4. And one guy us clearly next in line, however that manifests itself..

John Brown was a Rangers scout for years. Be it players or opposition.

If you think that this 2k to monopolize the cccs market or coming up with a daft 1k scheme to guarantee a ticket is anything to do with the club then imo you're mad!

You seem to think the club want him to be the financial beneficiary from this :lol:

that's paranoia right there 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

John Brown was a Rangers scout for years. Be it players or opposition.

If you think that this 2k to monopolize the cccs market or coming up with a daft 1k scheme to guarantee a ticket is anything to do with the club then imo you're mad!

You seem to think the club want him to be the financial beneficiary from this :lol:

that's paranoia right there 

Yeah a guy that scouted years ago or watched soon to be opponents, that went into coaching and management was identified from all possible scouts who were up to date on players/ contracts/markets etc to run our UK scouting. He wouldn't have likely made a top 20 candidates list for most, but aye he was the best out there for us ?.

Re Rab, it's about making his boozer busier especially on non home match days. Would him running 2 or 3 busses with the tickets facilitated by the club not do this?

I think the club HAS wanted to financially sweeten things for those that helped King get in. Paranoia is about irrational factors but for 4/5 have been rewarded. 2 currently on payroll and then there's the whole who gets what from involvement in C1872. That's some paranoia mate.

Just now, Goosetav said:

It's a guy with a lack of brain cells and sheer contempt for our support trying to boost his bank balance

Nothing more

Maybe he’s ran it past the club first.

Hes most definitely ran it past Greg, who is our SLO.

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

Maybe he’s ran it past the club first.

Hes most definitely ran it past Greg, who is our SLO.

He might have ran it past members of the ticket office. I highly doubt anybody in a position of power at Rangers is interested in this. Apart from SLO who needs to go.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah a guy that scouted years ago or watched soon to be opponents, that went into coaching and management was identified from all possible scouts who were up to date on players/ contracts/markets etc to run our UK scouting. He wouldn't have likely made a top 20 candidates list for most, but aye he was the best out there for us ?.

Re Rab, it's about making his boozer busier especially on non home match days. Would him running 2 or 3 busses with the tickets facilitated by the club not do this?

I think the club HAS wanted to financially sweeten things for those that helped King get in. Paranoia is about irrational factors but for 4/5 have been rewarded. 2 currently on payroll and then there's the whole who gets what from involvement in C1872. That's some paranoia mate.

So a couple of buses are going to leave his boozer flourishing?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a RSC starting up. Whether it's a 2 seater car or 5 buses. And best of luck to any bus that makes a go of it.

It's his ridiculous way of trying to monopolize the away scheme and then wanting to charge a grand.

Do you want Rangers to knock back new bus applicants? 

His pub will be busy on an away day ,for about 4 hours max as the bus does actually leave to go.to the games. His boozer is open every match day whether we play home or away so how would this in all honesty assist his boozer on becoming busier?

Most away games there wouldn't be time.for a pint before. We are local to Glasgow and leave two hours before Motherwell, killie, Hamilton.

Usually two and a half hours for hibs and hearts.

Aberdeen, RC, are up to 5 hours before. Tarriers we leave over an hour before. There's barely time to grab a pint for any of these games before it. 

We then usually go back to.the hall and after about 2 hours the crowds start to dwindle.

You seem to think 40 guys are going to make him.millions 

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a RSC starting up. Whether it's a 2 seater car or 5 buses. And best of luck to any bus that makes a go of it.

It's his ridiculous way of trying to monopolize the away scheme and then wanting to charge a grand.

His pub will be busy on an away day ,for about 4 hours max as the bus does actually leave to go.to the games. His boozer is open every match day whether we play home or away so how would this in all honesty assist his boozer on becoming busier?

Most away games there wouldn't be time.for a pint before. We are local to Glasgow and leave two hours before Motherwell, killie, Hamilton.

Aberdeen, RC, are up to 5 hours before. Tarriers we leave over an hour before. There's barely time to grab a pint for any of these games before it. 

We then usually go back to.the hall and after about 2 hours the crowds start to dwindle.

Said it yesterday and more I thinka bout it the more I believe it, he's doing this to try and compensate the losses he anticipates from the fan zone. The timing's too much of a coincidence imo

14 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

It's a guy with a lack of brain cells and sheer contempt for our support trying to boost his bank balance

Nothing more

He's too fucking stupid to have any grand plans , I honestly think the cunts on the spectrum and that's why he constantly spouts or types every stupid thing that comes into his head 

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Said it yesterday and more I thinka bout it the more I believe it, he's doing this to ry and compensate the losses he anticipates from the fan zone. The timing's too much of a coincidence imo

I'd no be surprised tbh mate.

But this isn't going.to be a huge money spinner. Iirc for away games his boozer shuts at 6. Most buses don't get back for up to 2/3 hours after the game. Most games are 1230 so you're looking at nearer 5 before your e back. Most of the day crowd will be off by then and then you're looking at a bus of at most 40 punters heading back. They'll need to pay staff etc to stay on and they'll need to hope nearly all of the bus can stay back. 

It's a lot of assumptions tbh.

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

He's too fucking stupid to have any grand plans , I honestly think the cunts on the spectrum and that's why he constantly spouts or types every stupid thing that comes into his head 

I agree.

I just think hes a tadger who thinks very highly of himself & thinks he can get away with shit like this. 

The £1000 away scheme thing wouldn’t be making him money for example, it would just be boosting his ego if one of his ideas was used.

He is a bampot, its not some big club led conspiracy to help him. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Hes open on non match days but quiet.

You don't think that running 2 or 3 busses with those punters meeting a few hours before game and staying after it will make difference to his tills? On a currently quiet sunday? Given all the central belt away games too? Come on. And that's before he builds that into his legends nights later on. Not millions, never suggested remotely close.

I've said I've no issue with him starting a RSC. But promoting a system to get tickets against the clubs own ticketing terms and conditions whilst being backed by the SLO is corrupt.

The whole grand thing is a smokescreen to deflect from the jist off the thread on FF which was slating him for his ploy to get his hands on tickets via non attending supporters applying on cccs.

And yet still there's no refuting that 4/5 of those higher profile individuals who have helped the board manoeuvre into current position have already benefited from it... 

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You don't think that running 2 or 3 busses with those punters meeting a few hours before game and staying after it will make difference to his tills? On a currently quiet sunday? Given all the central belt away games too? Come on. And that's before he builds that into his legends nights later on. Not millions, never suggested remotely close.

I've said I've no issue with him starting a RSC. But promoting a system to get tickets against the clubs own ticketing terms and conditions whilst being backed by the SLO is corrupt.

The whole grand thing is a smokescreen to deflect from the jist off the thread on FF which was slating him for his ploy to get his hands on tickets via non attending supporters applying on cccs.

And yet still there's no refuting that 4/5 of those higher profile individuals who have helped the board manoeuvre into current position have already benefited from it... 

He has 44 members apparently. They won't be running 3 buses unless it's 3 mini buses 

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

On a Sunday, buses will leave for games before their license kicks in so you can rule that one out. 

Surely if it was about making money through the Louden till he'd be better incentivising folk to stay and watch the game in Louden rather than leave the place and go to the game no? 

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Every single person on this thread has lambasted them for it. It's why the thread is where it is. However they now claim 44 members and it looks like the ticket grab is a thing of the past for now. So I'm.basing my posts on a 44 member RSC.

That won't make his pub a fortune. Far from.it 

7 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

On a Sunday, buses will leave for games before their license kicks in so you can rule that one out. 

Surely if it was about making money through the Louden till he'd be better incentivising folk to stay and watch the game in Louden rather than leave the place and go to the game no? 

On a Sunday, busses will often leave before licensing time. Licensing times can vary subject to application, not all games are earlies. Also the cccs ticket donators may be incentivised to come in, as is his way.

Yes incentivising folk to stay in is best. But bringing in 2 or 3 bus loads after a game is likely far more footfall than currently, is it not?

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Every single person on this thread has lambasted them for it. It's why the thread is where it is. However they now claim 44 members and it looks like the ticket grab is a thing of the past for now. So I'm.basing my posts on a 44 member RSC.

That won't make his pub a fortune. Far from.it 

There's folk not lambasting for setting up a RSC but for how he's going about getting tickets, especially after his previous for ssying they deserved less.

42 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'd no be surprised tbh mate.

But this isn't going.to be a huge money spinner. Iirc for away games his boozer shuts at 6. Most buses don't get back for up to 2/3 hours after the game. Most games are 1230 so you're looking at nearer 5 before your e back. Most of the day crowd will be off by then and then you're looking at a bus of at most 40 punters heading back. They'll need to pay staff etc to stay on and they'll need to hope nearly all of the bus can stay back. 

It's a lot of assumptions tbh.

I just think they guy is that thick he thinks it's as simple as starting a club and it it a guarantee he will have 2/3 busses running from his pub to and from games, giving him a boost of the membership fees and 100/150 guys in his boozer after the game for a couple of hours, he would stay open later if the demand was there. Obviously the reality of the situation is different but I think his arrogance/stupidity is that bad that's how he sees it.

He's got it horribly wrong and clearly doesn't get the effort needed to run a successful RSC or what peoples RSC means to them.

Archived