Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, thebooler said:

The club can’t ignore it if the RSC’s make a stance mate, and from that initial statement, I’d say they mean business.

The club won’t want any bad feeling replacing the feel good factor SG has brought with him.

If the RSC’s stick together, which they will, there’s all sorts of action they can take, including blocking the entrances to the Louden, and not going into Ibrox, etc.

The guy should never have got the job, he’s not qualified, and he’ll privably end up pulling warm pints again soon.

Been thinking a bit more about this.

I think a problem could be that its not Greg who is pulling the strings in all this but the club. ALL other King helpers have been financially benefited (Brown, fury, Houston, Greg ) it's only his old man that's on the outside looking in. It could well be that its not just Greg that is the problem for RSCs but the club itself as it wants old Marshall to be the financial beneficiary in this.

Time will tell, but I think there's a long road to go down and it may require us to take action rather than just words to show this strategy won't be accepted.

7 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Multiple RSC's calling for junior's resignation now.

Has to be the case now, with him potentially abusing his position at the club to make money for his old man at the expense of hard working and struggling RSC's. 

would have got away with it as well if Rab Marshall wasn't such a mouth piece

41 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Fear not.

IMG_1433.JPG

Be careful what you say even in jest. The other option would be CG.:ohmy: Got to keep the paid hands happy as C1872 has been taken fully under control now so Fury looking for another post??

Just noticed in the pic CH must be related to Chuck as "big haunds".:mutley:

Just now, Goosetav said:

When I become SLO don't expect any of the privileges I was planning on giving you anymore.

What were they? Can always say to police Scotland I felt like wasting police time if it’s good 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Been thinking a bit more about this.

I think a problem could be that its not Greg who is pulling the strings in all this but the club. ALL other King helpers have been financially benefited (Brown, fury, Houston, Greg ) it's only his old man that's on the outside looking in. It could well be that its not just Greg that is the problem for RSCs but the club itself as it wants old Marshall to be the financial beneficiary in this.

Time will tell, but I think there's a long road to go down and it may require us to take action rather than just words to show this strategy won't be accepted.

Somebody’s actually just said that elsewhere this morning.

sherbrook_loyal makes a good point in the FF post.

I can’t forget him giving punters a hard time for being anti-David Murray when it was clear to see the damage that cunt was doing to our club.

Yet, Robert Marshall saw fit to try to intimidate people into silence, grandstanding on a weekly basis with his microphone about how great Murray was.

He certainly comes across as someone who loves nothing more than the sound of his own voice.

In an ideal world, the club could take over The Louden and make it an official bar.

I'd far rather our loyal support was giving money to the club than a divisive businessman who, on occasion, treats our fans with contempt, as this latest money-making Louden RSC idea clearly demonstrates.

Archived