Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Thought it was a wind up asking where Namibiabear had moved to ?

To be fair, not many people are aware of where Namibia is or even that it exists.  In fact, most the people that live here don't know where they are in the world either.

kid.jpeg.a7bbe9e0d74b4e45a9c85b99aaf4f157.jpeg

2 hours ago, NamibianBear said:

Am not a real supporter.

I only buy one ST a year which I sponsor
Give to GB (although thats been a while, he hasnt asked me recently ? )
Buy the curent shirt for me and the kids
Watch every game live
Read this forum everyday
Follow Rangers everywhere (online)

But I would never drink in his boozer and detest the pair of lying cunts so yeah, make your own mind up:dance:

You do realise the last 3 things you listed above makes you more of a tarrier ?

3 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Are we really though ? I agree fully with the statement, I’ve filled in forum and agree 100% the marshalls are a disgrace and Greig should definitely now be out his SLO position , but in the statement I’ve also learned there’s been meetings set up so RSC can take more tickets away from CCS members who get 5 a season (2 of which is Killie) as it is , never quite got my head round how the way you travel to a match should get lead you to priority, bus , train , car we’re all traveling to the same match 

If the figures posted earlier in this thread are correct and RSCs only get 30% that's a shambles imo. They should get at least as much as CCCS.

3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

If the figures posted earlier in this thread are correct and RSCs only get 30% that's a shambles imo. They should get at least as much as CCCS.

Can only think coz most lads on the bus will be CCS , that’s the reason 

7 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

If RSCs have membership numbers then it should be worked on the total membership of all RSCs compared to total on CCCS. Then just do a simple percentage. That seems to give everyone a fair chance. It would mean RSC having members Rangers number to ensure theres no inflating of figures. 

They could remove the RSC members from the CCCS total to make the numbers more realistic for those who want to be independent of an RSC.

Are we really though ? I agree fully with the statement, I’ve filled in forum and agree 100% the marshalls are a disgrace and Greig should definitely now be out his SLO position , but in the statement I’ve also learned there’s been meetings set up so RSC can take more tickets away from CCS members who get 5 a season (2 of which is Killie) as it is , never quite got my head round how the way you travel to a match should get lead you to priority, bus , train , car we’re all traveling to the same match 

RSC's have been the backbone of our magnificent away support for a lot longer than the CCCS, not many RSC's will return tickets and will actively take any spares going, they provide the team with outstanding support across not only Britain but europe as well, if anything RSC's should get no less than 70% of away tickets, ive never been a member of an RSC but i k ow just how important they are too the club

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Can only think coz most lads on the bus will be CCS , that’s the reason 

Still don't think it's fair. If we want RSCs to thrive, which we should they need looked after.

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

If RSCs have membership numbers then it should be worked on the total membership of all RSCs compared to total on CCCS. Then just do a simple percentage. That seems to give everyone a fair chance. It would mean RSC having members Rangers number to ensure theres no inflating of figures. 

You need to hand over your members Rangers numbers at the start of the season and you get put in categories depending on how many members you have.

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Still don't think it's fair. If we want RSCs to thrive, which we should they need looked after.

You need to hand over your members Rangers numbers at the start of the season and you get put in categories depending on how many members you have.

Then it should be easy to work the process. They can categorise as they are now but also set a fair split. I'd imagine there would be more RSC members than numbers only signed up to CCCS.

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Then it should be easy to work the process. They can categorise as they are now but also set a fair split. I'd imagine there would be more RSC members than numbers only signed up to CCCS.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. If the 30% figure is true that's nonsense imo and is leading to clubs having to double/treble up to run busses and the more that join the CCCS the worse it's going to get.

I think your misunderstanding the ethos of that, mate. It's not that anyone is better than anyone else (RSC's vs season ticket holders that travel on their own) it's simply that the buses are the ones who deliver the majority of folk to the away games, sometimes lose money doing so, are left with tickets to the less appealing games and in general do the most work getting thousands of fans to games so they should be rewarded.

As it stands they get a lower % of tickets than CCCS (by about 20-30%). I don't think that's fair at all.

I know loads of people who, if they don't get allocated a game they want on their away allocations from their season book then jump onto a bus to get a ticket for that game they fancy but didn't get. Those people don't then shout about buses getting less tickets or anything, that's the last thing on that indi travellers mind at that point but yet the bus has still come good for that person in the end. 

3 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Do you think?  I think it will be the other way around.  Was last season not 22k or there abouts for CCCS?  Something like that.  I can't see there being that many signed up and travelling with RSC's.

For the discussion, I think they should be looked after.  I do think they do quite well at the moment, with the addition of their members who are allocated a ticket too via CCCS.

How a small amount of tickets are allocated is always going to be an issue, regardless of the game, with a support as large as ours.

On 04/07/2018 at 13:45, Goosetav said:

Yeah that's what I'm saying. If the 30% figure is true that's nonsense imo and is leading to clubs having to double/treble up to run busses and the more that join the CCCS the worse it's going to get.

I know just an idea to make the process fairer. I'm not in an RSC (not sure theres one down here, although plenty of tops about) but realise how important they are to the club. If only the hierarchy actually grasped that too.

17 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

RSC's have been the backbone of our magnificent away support for a lot longer than the CCCS, not many RSC's will return tickets and will actively take any spares going, they provide the team with outstanding support across not only Britain but europe as well, if anything RSC's should get no less than 70% of away tickets, ive never been a member of an RSC but i k ow just how important they are too the club

I’ve been part of both I’ve been a RSC member and now travel alone i am all those things you’ve mentioned , I like many other non RSC member provide the team with outstanding support across Britain and in Europe paying more to do so then an RSC member coz obviously train fares afar and petrol money to Dingwall etc is more expensive than what a lad pays on his RSC bus ,  it’s much harder hunting high and low for tickets than it was collecting points on my bus and getting tickets handed to me no problem at all , the method of travel makes no one above anyone else , just like the marshalls shouldn’t Be above us either 

4 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Do you think?  I think it will be the other way around.  Was last season not 22k or there abouts for CCCS?  Something like that.  I can't see there being that many signed up and travelling with RSC's.

For the discussion, I think they should be looked after.  I do think they do quite well at the moment, with the addition of their members who are allocated a ticket too via CCCS.

How a small amount of tickets are allocated is always going to be an issue, regardless of the game, with a support as large as ours.

9k on the away scheme

7 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Would that 22k not have been cup games / semis priority though and not away games 

2 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Thats why I suggested taking the RST/CCCS members out of the CCCS equation to even up the allocation. Considering the number of buses that head to Ibrox along with local RSCs I think it would be a majority attached to an RSC.

I appreciate its not an easy job but if the system is transparent and everyone knows how it works it should stop the sort of nonsense the Louden came up with.

16 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’ve been part of both I’ve been a RSC member and now travel alone i am all those things you’ve mentioned , I like many other non RSC member provide the team with outstanding support across Britain and in Europe paying more to do so then an RSC member coz obviously train fares afar and petrol money to Dingwall etc is more expensive than what a lad pays on his RSC bus ,  it’s much harder hunting high and low for tickets than it was collecting points on my bus and getting tickets handed to me no problem at all , the method of travel makes no one above anyone else , just like the marshalls shouldn’t Be above us either 

It's not like that though anymore that's the point. The numbers on the CCCS are higher than ever just now meaning RSCs are struggling big time and being expected to run busses on as little as 3 tickets

Archived