Louden Loyal RSC

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Tbf Marshall has caused this and absolutely fucked it.

Every single person on this thread is in agreement bar you seemingly 

I'm against it and 90% are, but a certain poster on here has a different agenda altogether, I fucking can't stand shit stirrers amongst our own. Aye debate it, that's normal but a fucking clown spouting pish is not on. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Eck_54 said:

I'm against it and 90% are, but a certain poster on here has a different agenda altogether, I fucking can't stand shit stirrers amongst our own. Aye debate it, that's normal but a fucking clown spouting pish is not on. 

But booler in here has done fuck all wrong and compared to some of.us and what we've said he's basically been an angel

Defo Marshalls mate.

Marshall proposes a scheme that’s rounded on by just about every Bear on social media, and you come onto RM having a meltdown at me, who ye don’t even know?

As somebody has already pointed out, there’s a lot worse been posted about the Marshalls, all over social media, than anything I’ve posted.

But Rab needs tae blame somebody, and you’re falling for his pish.

He reckons I’ve got mental health issues.

Now that’s what ye call a crank with an agenda.

Just now, thebooler said:

Defo Marshalls mate.

Marshall proposes a scheme that’s rounded on by just about every Bear on social media, and you come onto RM having a meltdown at me, who ye don’t even know?

As somebody has already pointed out, there’s a lot worse been posted about the Marshalls, all over social media, than anything I’ve posted.

But Rab needs tae blame somebody, and you’re falling for his pish.

He reckons I’ve got mental health issues.

Now that’s what ye call a crank with an agenda.

I'm no Rab ffs. but some of your comments are bang out of order. I'll happily meet you at Ibrox, no the Louden but anywhere even the WRC, I'll give you my opinion on all things Rangers, Share Issues and the like. 

2 minutes ago, Eck_54 said:

I'm no Rab ffs. but some of your comments are bang out of order. I'll happily meet you at Ibrox, no the Louden but anywhere even the WRC, I'll give you my opinion on all things Rangers, Share Issues and the like. 

You seem a bit too keen to meet men you've never met before in pubs.

4 minutes ago, Eck_54 said:

I never said ye were Marshall - I said ye were his mate.

Share issues don’t concern me.

Why would I need to meet you for your thoughts on all things Rangers?

Cant you debate them on the various forums?

Listen I know and everybody knows FF and RM are always divided on opinions, that's just the way it is. The end goal here is we get title nbr 55. 

We all want the same lets get together and unite. 

FFS the media are doing their best just now to fuck it up. Get a grip fellow Bears and unite.  

1 minute ago, Eck_54 said:

Listen I know and everybody knows FF and RM are always divided on opinions, that's just the way it is. The end goal here is we get title nbr 55. 

FFS the media are doing their best just now to fuck it up. Get a grip fellow Bears and unite.  

Not relevant to me. I’m only on 2 football forums, including RM, so not up to speed with what goes on over on FF unless it’s posted here.

6 minutes ago, Eck_54 said:

Again, it's Marshall that's caused this entire shit show, nobody else. 

7 minutes ago, Eck_54 said:

Think you need to follow yer own advice mate

14 minutes ago, Eck_54 said:

Away back over to FF to fuck

Much as I'd love to hang around to see how this develops,  I don't have the time. :depressed:

So could somebody please make sure we get an RM Erskine Fund donation off this walloper before he gets banned?

Cheers.  :tu:

1 hour ago, Eck_54 said:

You aint nothing special pal. 

At no point has he ever said he was. You have obviously just set up an account to pursue your own agenda rather than contribute positively to the forum.That in itself is rather sinister. To harp on about unity but at the same time join a football forum just to have a go at one of its posters is hypocrisy of the highest level.

1 hour ago, Eck_54 said:

What's your views on the Marshalls plans to form a Louden RSC?

Considering you want us all to unite whilst all they've done is cause further division.....

@Eck_54

5 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

At no point has he ever said he was. You have obviously just set up an account to pursue your own agenda rather than contribute positively to the forum.That in itself is rather sinister. To harp on about unity but at the same time join a football forum just to have a go at one of its posters is hypocrisy of the highest level.

He's been a member since 2011 mate.

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Eck_54 is Robert Marshall. 

To be honest, I’d find it strange if Marshall was able to recruit a “friend” who was willing to come on here and post such provocative stuff, given his obvious unpopularity among the support at this time.

Based on the above, you could be right.

But would he run the risk of being found out, considering the trouble he’s already caused for his son?

I don’t know.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He's been a member since 2011 mate.

Cheers for that mate, honestly didn’t know where the Hell he sprung up fromAfter everything we have all been through the last few years this is the topic he chooses to start posting again on! Makes me wonder even more about the reasons behind his contributions to this topic.

1 hour ago, Eck_54 said:

Nice one. I'm not on here acting the cunt, but some folk are posting utter pish and it has to stop. 

We all want the same thing and it's title #55. Let's stick together and get there. Fuck sake save the infighting for the taigs. 

You came on bumped a thread and started insulting somebody out the blue :lol: 

1 hour ago, Eck_54 said:

Nice one. I'm not on here acting the cunt, but some folk are posting utter pish and it has to stop. 

We all want the same thing and it's title #55. Let's stick together and get there. Fuck sake save the infighting for the taigs. 

You're a cunt. A silly wee trivial FF Rab Marshall loving cunt.

Other than that, you're a wee cunt.

Ok. Cunt.

Archived