800 tickets for the big jock knew camp

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

tell that to the 7k or so fans, many who have more than likely never missed an away game for years upon years and many i know pride themselves on the fact they never miss a game home or AWAY inc europe

That's true mate but it's tough .I have an OF record I'm proud of 

I don't give a fuck any more

No cunt ever gives me a medal for it 

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

tell that to the 7k or so fans, many who have more than likely never missed an away game for years upon years and many i know pride themselves on the fact they never miss a game home or AWAY inc europe

How would I tell them? By taking out a full page advert in the national press? Like the scum fans did to proclaim our Club dead? Not my style. I think they know the reasons behind the decision to limit the away allocation at Ibrox and the majority of Bears agree with them.

3 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

There full statement says that “they would welcome talks with Rangers and the SPFL”.  What has the SPFL got to do with it?

That means like talks with Rangers and our covert association and administrators .Wink wink

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I sit in the Broomloan and go to every away game with us. Tbh a was gutted and angry about it at the time but now I realise our fans come first and I’ll take my chances for their dump, which is currently 0 because I got a sheep ticket. 

Would rather sit in a good Protestant club than give they rats £50 anymore 

Post of the day mate 

See I think many will come round to that way of thinking sooner or later 

4 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Said it before i'll say it again. We've stabbed our away support, the heart of this club, in the back because we can't take them lording it over us and Dave needed some brownie points. 

Utter pish and drivel.

Ah want ma mammy. Boo hoo hoo.

FFS!

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Home game? Home fans. I would cut the cunts allocation even more. 

It might end up that way but having 800 beggars in a little corner having cops now facing them up ,surrounding them and possibly focusing on them rather than bears suits me fine 

Hope when we beat them .It will be magic seeing their faces as will be surrounded by us now 

Fuck the cunts.

Our 800 will swagger into their generic out-the-box Mechano-kit peado palace like a bunch of fucking staunch Spartans, and then when they come to the most iconic stadium in the UK the place will be packed with 50'000 of Glasgow finest. 

DEXATI20180727185812.png

Just now, eejay the dj said:

It might end up that way but having 800 beggars in a little corner having cops now facing them up ,surrounding them and possibly focusing on them rather than bears suits me fine 

Hope when we beat them .It will be magic seeing their faces as will be surrounded by us now 

The cops can be taigish though. 

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

As an ordinary fan, it always amazes me how some fans can claim they have been to every game, home and away, for years.  Must be fantastic to be so privileged that you can get tickets on tap.

Thinking about it, i think they have released that statement because a lot of their fans aint happy they won't get a sniff of a ticket for Ibrox now and they let it be known at the time this was first mentioned and they obviously hoped we would back down, glad we didn't.

I have personally spoken to a few who have said the only reason they buy a book is to more or less guarantee to get to 1 or 2 of the Ibrox games.

4 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Or, on the other hand, we're no longer screwing over our season ticket holders in the Broomloan who had to give up their seats twice a season to rancid tarrier bastards. 

That sort  of attitude is not getting Vanoli a chance to get a ticket for the scum dome.

When first announced we were reducing away ticket allocation. They put out a similar statement claiming they were reducing away allocation due to season ticket demands.

Now it's we are only doing it because big bad Rangers did it 1st and they don't won't to do it. Away to f**k

I'm glad the club have maintained this stance. We are putting our own supporters first. 

This latest statement from scum fc is simply to try and appease there fan base who won't get a sniff of an old firm ticket at ibrox now. 

2 hours ago, Bears&Reds said:

I have a very good idea what this SPFL stuff is about, they will no doubt start campaigning for SPFL rules to be changed so that clubs have to guarantee a minimum percentage of their stadium for away fans like it is in the EPL were clubs have to set aside either 3,000 seats or 10% of their stadium whichever is lowest for away supporters.

Oh I know why they want them there.  They want to make them out to be the honest broker in the situation and when they come down on that mob’s side (as they undoubtedly will), make it out as we are the ones who are unreasonable.

If they managed to push through a minimum away allocation as in the EPL, it would prove beyond doubt that the rest of Scottish football is in their pockets.  Apart from maybe two or three teams, why would the other be interested in pushing such a motion through.

43 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Ibrox will be full. No sure about the Big Jock Knew stadium. 

Wonder how many more giros will be taking a hit.

I'd be more concerned if we could actually see any of our fans at the piggery. It'll make me happy with both ends at Ibrox drowning out the small scum travelling support..

Playing them at the scum hut so early in the season could be a big advantage if we handle it properly. Any kind of result there, then a consistent run up until we play them at new year with almost 50k bears inside Ibrox could see them finally rattled. 

As a ST holder who only attends home games I can sympathise with those supporters who also attend away games keeping this hateful cesspit going all the while supporting The Rangers whilst most probably don't look for thanks from these Bastards who profit from Bears who do first & foremost support The Gers but get no acknowledgement from these Bastards.

They continue to bite the hand that feeds them it remains to be seen just how many Rangers will accept they have to adopt the same policy for away games as they did with Timothy & pretty soon their house of cards will come crashing down when the collusive elements realise they are now being hurt in the pocket any mandatory requirement regarding minimum ticketing should be rejected also to bring Scottish Football to heel as any such move would clearly define just how much reliance on the Blue Pound is needed & no amount of whingeing from Timmy FC should dictated otherwise their stranglehold needs broken provided we back the club to the hilt we will win through of that I've no doubt only then can we see a return to the system where quislings are eliminated from the corridors of power.