800 tickets for the big jock knew camp

Been going to the Piggery for 30odd years . Some brilliant memories and some not so. Always the games you look for first when the fixtures announced. I expect pelters but agree totally with the Mhankies on this.We have made a roaring cunt of this and for why. There is nothing better than being there when we win. Utter pish by us

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Fuck that missed 7 in 24 year. Sort your own first. Fuck the fenian bastards

Don’t agree at all,mate. It’s us that’s being fucked        Sure the last few at Ibrox have been sore but nothing better than watching their miserable coupons when we’re pumping them. Going to the Piggery and humping them is what it’s all about . My best time following the famous,is,celebrating up,there 

Yep, I take that point but what about the people who,follow us everywhere. The people who,want tickets for this and can’t normally go,aren’t getting an Old Firm game.I,was at the game when we banned them from Ibrox and it could have been St Mirren we were playing cos there was no,atmosphere. To,me the fans who,follow everywhere should not be denied the away game we really want to,go,to,for,kids who’ll get their chance,when they are older

18 minutes ago, islandblue said:

Don’t agree at all,mate. It’s us that’s being fucked        Sure the last few at Ibrox have been sore but nothing better than watching their miserable coupons when we’re pumping them. Going to the Piggery and humping them is what it’s all about . My best time following the famous,is,celebrating up,there 

I get your point mate and i'm sure you have some great memories but I have to disagree on this one. Seeing the tarriers rage and greet is a great sight, I won't lie, however that's more of a secondary thought. Nothing beats the sight of the faces and reactions of your mates, our fellow fans, fellow bears, our players, our management and all the staff giving it large actually doing what most fans should do ie celebrate and embrace your own team. 50,000 plus bears creating absolute delirious pandemonium far outweighs anything associated with them. As an after thought a get it right up them is funny, the laugh at tarrier thread is funny but it's all about us winning, us being happy and quite frankly I would personally pump that lot, or pump any team with fellow bears, as cheesy as that sounds. When we're winning, or in the immediate aftermath of us winning I would rather embrace it with people I like than take the piss out of them. Plus to even it out you can still absolutely rip into the tarrier players and their staff so it's a win win!

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I get your point mate and i'm sure you have some great memories but I have to disagree on this one. Seeing the tarriers rage and greet is a great sight, I won't lie, however that's more of a secondary thought. Nothing beats the sight of the faces and reactions of your mates, our fellow fans, fellow bears, our players, our management and all the staff giving it large actually doing what most fans should do ie celebrate and embrace your own team. 50,000 plus bears creating absolute delirious pandemonium far outweighs anything associated with them. As an after thought a get it right up them is funny, the laugh at tarrier thread is funny but it's all about us winning, us being happy and quite frankly I would personally pump that lot, or pump any team with fellow bears, as cheesy as that sounds. When we're winning, or in the immediate aftermath of us winning I would rather embrace it with people I like than take the piss out of them. Plus to even it out you can still absolutely rip into the tarrier players and their staff so it's a win win!

I know what your saying mate and take youur point to an extent. For me it won’t be the same  home or away . I don’t think I’ve ever agreed with the Tim’s before and maybe I’m coming down with something but this time I think they’re spot on and we have made a cunt of this

21 minutes ago, Malvern said:

No cunt wants them in our stadium but if they get the same as other clubs then fair enough. Pity they will be so prominent in that corner, really need to move the TV gantry area to the SJ stand as I don't want to see the mutant cunts and would rather see out gaffer and the bench along with our main stand.

Those who are not getting an away ticket, boo fucking hoo it is two games a year for the greater good. ST holders are more important than two games against the scum.

Yip, move the TV gantry , get the main stand on show and get the scum out of sight.

7 minutes ago, Spuddy Zelda said:

Yip, move the TV gantry , get the main stand on show and get the scum out of sight.

I agree with this, get our wonderful main stand on show in all it's glory.

Funny how games at the piggery they are desperate to hide their "main" stand:lol:

27 minutes ago, islandblue said:

Yep, I take that point but what about the people who,follow us everywhere. The people who,want tickets for this and can’t normally go,aren’t getting an Old Firm game.I,was at the game when we banned them from Ibrox and it could have been St Mirren we were playing cos there was no,atmosphere. To,me the fans who,follow everywhere should not be denied the away game we really want to,go,to,for,kids who’ll get their chance,when they are older

I do that and have came back in the last 3 year. From 18 to 24 I missed 5 games mostly Europe away.

So a poll will probably see mixed results.

I've been in the 100% away no missing games brigade. But I want our families there not those fenian bastards 

6 hours ago, TMB said:

celtic's position isn't consistent.  When they reduced the allocation they issued a statement which said:

"An historic season for the Club has led to a phenomenal level of demand from supporters to be part of celtic.  We are happy to reciprocate in terms of ticket allocation, something which will give us the opportunity to meet this huge demand to visit celtic Park."

Now they're saying that:

"this is not a development we welcome and it is unfortunate that the initial decision came without any form of discussion"

So which is it?  Did they not discuss this at boardroom level before issuing their statement reducing allocation?  They can give Rangers fans 8000 tickets if that makes them happy no one is forcing them to reduce their own allocation.  

I can't wait to quote this to greetin' faced manky bastards in work. 

1 hour ago, islandblue said:

Been going to the Piggery for 30odd years . Some brilliant memories and some not so. Always the games you look for first when the fixtures announced. I expect pelters but agree totally with the Mhankies on this.We have made a roaring cunt of this and for why. There is nothing better than being there when we win. Utter pish by us

You have an ST in the Broomy then I presume?

1 hour ago, islandblue said:

Funny, mine have always been league titles and cup wins, still you have your one or two games and we will empty the entire Broomloan stand just to accommodate timothy.

The fucking mutant bastards deserve less than everyone else after their history and their pressure on us, however we have been magnanimous and ALLOWED them 800 in the corner that every other away team get, unlike them we are inclusive, you're all treated the fucking same!

1 hour ago, eosmhdo said:

Just think what it will be like if you are one of the lucky ones who go there when we do them. It will be out of this world imo ?

Or one of the 6,200 unlucky ones who’s been shafted by our own board. 

8 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Said it before i'll say it again. We've stabbed our away support, the heart of this club, in the back because we can't take them lording it over us and Dave needed some brownie points. 

Disagree.  I hate these morons in our ground.  The away support is NOT the heart of the Rangers Football Club and never has been.  The Rangers support is the heart of the club, full stop.

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Their bang on the button to complain, king has shafted us just as much as he’s shafted them. 

They are never "bang on the button".  They are a disgusting club followed by obsessive morons.   Our own fans deserve to be able to watch our team at Ibrox in preference to some of our fans being allowed to give the other lot £50 or so at that home of people who support terrorists and who failed miserably to report paedophilia when they were aware of such behaviour.

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

They are never "bang on the button".  They are a disgusting club followed by obsessive morons.   Our own fans deserve to be able to watch our team at Ibrox in preference to some of our fans being allowed to give the other lot £50 or so at that home of people who support terrorists and who failed miserably to report paedophilia when they were aware of such behaviour.

Good for you.  But if you have a problem with our away support, it’s your problem and no one else’s.  they are a disgusting club, but their still right on this.  Our board has shafted our away support big time, Nae ifs or buts.

Just now, GOAT said:

Good for you.  But if you have a problem with our away support, it’s your problem and no one else’s.  they are a disgusting club, but their still right on this.  Our board has shafted our away support big time, Nae ifs or buts.

They're not mate. O love our away support but fuck that 

12 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Disagree.  I hate these morons in our ground.  The away support is NOT the heart of the Rangers Football Club and never has been.  The Rangers support is the heart of the club, full stop.

The away support is the the Rangers support, as is the home support