Bein sports Australia

tassiebear

37 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

There's a thread on FF. Apparently the Chinese firm that has the distribution rights is about to go bust. They owe the Premier League and Serie A a bit of cash it seems.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/bein-sports-blackout.39032/

Owe serie A 35 million 

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

A crappy 2m the worldwide rights where sold for. Only good thing is that if the company goes under we can sell them again.

with Doncaster involved he will sell again for less .

This guy is an absolute joke and would have been working in Tescos collecting trollies if his arse wasn't wide enough to fit lieswells arm 

6 hours ago, tassiebear said:

I can't see any SPFL matches scheduled on bein sports, anyone in OZ know what's going on?

I haven't checked Foxtel/BeIN yet, but I watch all my games on Rangers TV...costs around $370.00 per year (includes international money transfer fees) but it's worth every penny. It saves you getting up at 4.00 in the morning, or getting to bed at 5.00, because you can watch it anytime. There will be games on Foxtel/BeIN but not every week.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

This guy is an absolute joke and would have been working in Tescos collecting trollies if his arse wasn't wide enough to fit lieswells arm 

was total nonsense the first time round the way they heralded the deal - 2M a year and even if that was split between the 12 clubs its only just over 160k each.

They should employ someone on big bucks who has a track record of this to sell it or else take a commission split when they sell it wholesale rather than just settling for a piddling amount and celebrating it as a triumph.

We have a large Scottish diaspora so should be able to capitalise on that

1 hour ago, tassiebear said:

Thanks for all the information, I think I will sign up for RTV as my internet connection has improved alot over the last 6 months.

If you don't want to purchase Rangers TV, this might help you               http://www.beinsports.com/au/spfl/             

4 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

If you don't want to purchase Rangers TV, this might help you               http://www.beinsports.com/au/spfl/             

I like watching the games through bein sports on Foxtel because it was on the TV and easy to record with Foxtel but I was still watching one off games through RTV which were not on bein sports. As I was saying I have good NBN now so RTV works well I think for $30 a month RTV is the way to go.

4 minutes ago, tassiebear said:

I like watching the games through bein sports on Foxtel because it was on the TV and easy to record with Foxtel but I was still watching one off games through RTV which were not on bein sports. As I was saying I have good NBN now so RTV works well I think for $30 a month RTV is the way to go.

Once upon a time, you didn't have an option of Monthly subscriptions for Overseas customers, so you had to do a yearly one, so I just keep mine yearly then don't have to renew every month. wit being able to watch the games anytime there is no reason to record it from the telly.

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Doncaster will be loving this. With Gerrard in the mix then he might be able to get more overseas money as part of a renegotiation. All about Rangers benefitting the others, as usual.

10 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Do you have a firestick or smart tv? If so i can point you in the right direction. Had my supplier for two years and never had any problems.

got both mate. We cant get Bein anymore in Abu Dhabi as they have all fell out with Qatar.