Decisions are always going against us.

KingKirk

1 minute ago, surfsup2 said:

We have been quiet for to long even It it makes them stand up to the task of doing their job better.

Then yes call them out and as for Wee  Keevens we won't lose any sleep for anything he says or thinks .

Agreed. I just can't get my head around how many bad decisions we seem to get. I know every club will say the same but it just seems to be ridiculous for us. The officials have to be held accountable for their quality of refereeing. I probably draw the line at saying it's cheating (although i've probably said that in the official match thread in a fit of rage!) but at best their officiating is utterly incompetent and unacceptable. Some of the decisions are just baffling.........

Just now, Amokachi said:

The more we play & train as a unit  the better we will be at dealing with this type of adversity.  

The early  signs are encouraging, so much more room for improvement which in itself is heartening. 

Dealing with it means little, we are dropping points because of it. Accepting and dealing with it isn't changing anything 

I'm not going for the conspiracy theory - almost all football fans have that and it would have been quite easy to not even give a penalty - but the officiating today was poor and one-sided. It is also going to be noticed across the globe and scrutinised more, as will the approach of too much of the Scottish media to the way they talk about Rangers. I also think that the "better with 10 men" response was about the team being disciplined. Morelos is going to have to earn his place back.

12 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Just mentioned this on another thread mate, Goldson wasn't going to get booked for that tackle it was only when he went back and had a few words with the sheep player that the ref produced the yellow, so in effect he got booked for saying something, unbelievable.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Dealing with it means little, we are dropping points because of it. Accepting and dealing with it isn't changing anything 

Tbf I never said accepting it.  

Im saying we are in the very early stages of moulding a team who can & will deal with situations better than they did today.  

16 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I don't think Goldson was booked for the challenge there. It was for his reaction after it which IMO was harsh as it was only a bit of verbals to the Aberdeen player. May should definitely been booked. Hopefully Jack is okay.

3 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Just mentioned this on another thread mate, Goldson wasn't going to get booked for that tackle it was only when he went back and had a few words with the sheep player that the ref produced the yellow, so in effect he got booked for saying something, unbelievable.

If every player got booked for having a word nobody would be left on the pitch. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

May's a coward, shat himself from what would have been a 50/50 and then get's his 'payback' from behind. Hopefully someone does the bastard in the next game and does damage

Leading with the elbow straight to the back of the head, red card all day long. 

5 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Tbf I never said accepting it.  

Im saying we are in the very early stages of moulding a team who can & will deal with situations better than they did today.  

We shouldn’t need to factor in the fact that Refs referee the game differently when it comes to us, when your moulding a team. 

The actual foul was as soft as you will ever see for a straight red. In the eyes of the law of the game I think you could question if it really can be classed as dangerous foul play just the same as the penalty could be argued as denying a clear goal scoring chance or not. But look at McKenna when Morelos kicks out he doesn't even react to it, Why? because it wasn't dangerous it was a petulant reaction. You expect a player on the receiving end of dangerous foul play to have some reaction, think McKenna was as surprised as Morelos.

But football now has become so sterile and over officiated that today a childish kick out is now deemed serious / dangerous foul play and the result is a straight red card, a player like Morelos need to learn that he only hurt his team mates and supporters today by being provoked enough to give the ref a decision to make.