Marc crosas

RFC55

I seen the tweet and noticed he actually has an SNP logo beside his name. He's definitely throwing bombs at us take shelter. 

How cringe would we be if Dorin Goian started tweeting Bobby sands is deed ftp out of nowhere? We'd pity it but they lap it up. 

Has it anything to do with they way things are going early on? 

23 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

I seen the tweet and noticed he actually has an SNP logo beside his name. He's definitely throwing bombs at us take shelter. 

How cringe would we be if Dorin Goian started tweeting Bobby sands is deed ftp out of nowhere? We'd pity it but they lap it up. 

Seems one of they Catalan isn't Spain mob. Hope Franco shags him 

22 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

That’s not an SNP logo that’s a Catalan prisoners symbol mate ?? Guardiola was wearing one last season. Was to do with the politicians the Spanish government jailed.

Just now, JentleJames said:

That’s not an SNP logo that’s a Catalan prisoners symbol mate ?? Guardiola was wearing one last season. Was to do with the politicians the Spanish government jailed.

Catalan prisoners :lol:

Mad republican tramps 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Seems one of they Catalan isn't Spain mob. Hope Franco shags him 

That’s the one mate, you keep supporting totalitarian dictators as long as you think it’ll annoy the SNP in some way ? .....or you don’t have to side with totalitarian dictators and just make a logical decision with every issue separately like democracies should be based on.

19 minutes ago, JentleJames said:

That’s the one mate, you keep supporting totalitarian dictators as long as you think it’ll annoy the SNP in some way ? .....or you don’t have to side with totalitarian dictators and just make a logical decision with every issue separately like democracies should be based on.

Fuck the ira

The Barca bears were lauded by the Spanish for giving Franco's stormtroopers a good hidin', fast forward 40 year and we're cunts for pishin in the street while the ETA supporting beggars are the salt of the earth despite stabbing bar staff and taxi drivers..that's before we even get tae their anti fitba pish cos we had the audacity to deny them a goal at Ibrox....can't say I've much sympathy for them or their cause

1 hour ago, JentleJames said:

Oops. Learn something new every day I suppose.