Marc crosas

RFC55

Has just told us our club doesn't exist anymore. Well I'm absolutely apoplectic with rage here. 

The midfield.dynamo that's famous for.shagging Suzy McGuire rather than anything he done in the footballing world. 

So there yae go lads. That's us deed. A wee diddy zombie club. 

Aww Stevie fucking geez it this year. They'll be suicides when we win this. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Has just told us our club doesn't exist anymore. Well I'm absolutely apoplectic with rage here. 

The midfield.dynamo that's famous for.shagging Suzy McGuire rather than anything he done in the footballing world. 

Don't know who that is (usual nonentity trying to get noticed?) but honestly I'm almost looking forward to the spike in suicides when we get 55 

Just now, Sparkle said:

Don't know who that is (usual nonentity trying to get noticed?) but honestly I'm almost looking forward to the spike in suicides when we get 55 

He played with them sparkle. For about 2 year or some shite. A Barca wonderkid that just waen as very good at all. Another one that every team in the world wanted to buy but ra child rapists stood firm and wouldn't sell him 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

He played with them sparkle. For about 2 year or some shite. A Barca wonderkid that just waen as very good at all. Another one that every team in the world wanted to buy but ra child rapists stood firm and wouldn't sell him 

Hahaha what a total no mark 

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

Anyone else remember when Tony Mowbray wanted the taigs to play like Barca, and there was a team sheet with all the names swapped. Instead of Xavi it was Chavy etc.

Remember Tony Mowbray as their manager hahaha

I forgot that had happened :lol:

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

FFs shagging Suzy McGuire, the cunt never had any ball control.