Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

With they two mate it would genuinely end me and rip apart some of my love for the club.

I mind the day they called the press conference and thinking good they'll tupe over as wee naisy owes us that at least. I was nearly in tears at that press conference and it left me thinking wed never keep going. They two wee bastards hurt more than anything the rest done. That doesn't excuse any the rest

Naismith and Whittaker doing that press conference was the one thing that sticks in my mind the most from that time i think, i couldn't believe what i was watching. Coming out with the new club pish was a sickener aswell, just feeding the media more shit to throw at us.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Naismith would be welcomed with open arms as well imo

This place was down or struggling to load after the hearts game against the taigs mate so jumped on FF and a few on their wanted him back and raved about him. Thankfully a lot shot them down. But I do agree I think a fair few would have them back

5 minutes ago, gsa said:

Even if they agreed with the club to be sold mega cheap, few hundred thousand, whatever. It'd at least have been something when we were desperate. 

If they signed an agreement to be sold for £100k each the club would've still got £400k. But they couldn't even do that. 

The lure of being free agents was too much. It ended up being like a lottery win for those guys. 

I've already said. All we wanted was them to move.over get the fee and go

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Naishame has apologised sort of, he claimed he was ill advised just like laffurty. 

I'll need to remember that one next time I'm up in court.  "I was ill-advised, m'lud. Never meant to leave my mates in the shit."

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

This place was down or struggling to load after the hearts game against the taigs mate so jumped on FF and a few on their wanted him back and raved about him. Thankfully a lot shot them down. But I do agree I think a fair few would have them back

There and Twitter was unbelievable mate

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I've already said. All we wanted was them to move.over get the fee and go

It's just a job to them really, if they admitted that and stopped trying to play on the Rangers supporters thing then fine. They are cowards though who can't admit we as a club mean nothing to them when their actions clearly showed that.

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Naishame has apologised sort of, he claimed he was ill advised just like laffurty. 

I think it warrants more than a sort of.

I don't actually even have a concrete view on them (all of the players) leaving any more. If I were a professional footballer, I doubt I'd have dealt with Charles Green if I knew about him then what I know about him now. That aside, they may still have been opportunistic in motive. They may not have been. We'll never really know their full thoughts and motivations. What we do know is that they didn't need to stick the knife in as they left.

Just now, gsa said:

He made the "i'm an ambitious footballer" comment. 

Another one who would come crawling back now he has no career. 

As 52 has said we stood by the prick through his injuries only for him to sit there and say we are dead, no  more. 

If I had been in that room I would’ve done time for the wee cunt. 

15 minutes ago, Inigo said:

That's not quite what he said as far as I read it.

As far as I can see did leave because of the financial issues but said he would probably have been looking to move if they hadn't happened anyway. 

9 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

?? That’s right Aye

Just overlook the genuine reasons.

This is his reason; 

“When you play for Rangers or celtic you live in a goldfish bowl and it isn’t fun.

“Life in Glasgow finally took its toll on me. Even if the club hadn’t encountered financial problems it would have been time to move.

“I had a son recently and I just didn’t want him growing up in that environment.

“Glasgow is a great city but when you walk down the street, half the people love you and the other half hate you.

“That is fine for a while but it isn’t something I want my wife or son subjected to. However, I loved 
playing for Rangers and I’m sad my time there ended the way it did.

Just now, MisterC said:

Maybe it's time we showed some Christian forgiveness and moved on as we all know that forgiveness brings healing.

I'm Jewish. And we killed Christ. So take your happy clappy baptist bullshit elsewhere Ned Flanders...

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

As 52 has said we stood by the prick through his injuries only for him to sit there and say we are dead, no  more. 

If I had been in that room I would’ve done time for the wee cunt. 

As I say mate the day they called the press conference I mind thinking they'd put my mind at ease. They fucking ripped me apart.

We were at the lowest wed ever been and then that. It really was the biggest boot in the balls ever

Just now, gsa said:

Naismith was by far, the worst of the lot. 

His comments were atrocious.  Whittaker is just an oval headed, east coast, spoon burning mongoloid. 

They are all cunts but the ones who claim to be one of us are the worst.

Naismith was on Twitter replying to jounos about staying and all sorts then a few weeks later says we are dead.

All because they and their agents saw a chance to pocket a few hundred grand. Fine but don't pretend to have any relationship or ties with the club 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

This is his reason; 

“When you play for Rangers or celtic you live in a goldfish bowl and it isn’t fun.

“Life in Glasgow finally took its toll on me. Even if the club hadn’t encountered financial problems it would have been time to move.

“I had a son recently and I just didn’t want him growing up in that environment.

“Glasgow is a great city but when you walk down the street, half the people love you and the other half hate you.

“That is fine for a while but it isn’t something I want my wife or son subjected to. However, I loved 

Yes, that's not saying he why he left. That's saying he would have left anyway because x, y and z. 'Would have' effectively says he didn't leave for those reasons.... but he would have if he hadn't left for the other reasons he did leave for. 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

This is his reason; 

You’re missing the point.........

Archived