Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Post of the night mate . 

He was never one of my favourites . I slated him every week for his performances .

I won't be shouting his name from the roof tops . He will have to earn some platitudes . 

Not going to hold a 7 year grudge because he didn't have to come back here . He was starting to do it for Hearts 

We have him now . And hopefully he can be as successful at bringing the bears round as McGregor 

I agree with you.

Gerrard is looking for players that can actually do it when it matters.

Pedro filled our team with nobodies  and South American dead beats. 

Gerrard is filling it with hungry, keen, strong players that are looking to prove themselves, first time over or second time.

First time in years, I’m not scared about next weekend.

might not win, or even draw, but the  tankings stop right now. 

Another step closer to the summit imo. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

It's like the press conference never happened :lol:

We all make mistakes though..

Like walking into a packed room, cameras pointing, advisers and agents primed and then clearing the throat and saying "new club, not the same anymore"

Who hasn't done that eh...

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

Not to mention the "good that they didn't give Charles Green any money" chat 

Aye since hindsight seems to have backed not tuping over in a sense people think this excuses it. It doesn't 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

We all know why they never tuped over, it’s called a signing on fee. 

Absolutely. 

Makes an agents job extremely easy. 

Well he would've cost you £5 million but now you're getting him for free...let's talk signing on fee...

I thought he was absolutely shit the last time he played for us . I hope he will be a success for us this time around like McGregor is turning out to be . The winning goal at the girodome in 10 days time will certainly be the best I'm fucking sorry present  

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

We all know why they never tuped over, it’s called a signing on fee. 

Exactly but some seem to be blind to it 

Even if there's merit in the theory Green would have pocketed the transfer fees (doubt it could have been as clear cut as that anyway) there's no way any of them did what they did with that as the motive 

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Naishame has apologised sort of, he claimed he was ill advised just like laffurty. 

He's also previously whinged at being unable to bring his kids to Ibrox as a fan, then later tried to blame his agent for the press conference - as if he wasn't a grown man who knew exactly what he was doing, and what it'd mean to fans. Wouldn't feel sorry for him if he was the next player to get injured on an artificial pitch. 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye since hindsight seems to have backed not tuping over in a sense people think this excuses it. It doesn't 

Just said there mate I doubt it could have been a simple case of Green putting the money in his bank account but even if he could have done there's no way any of them could have known that so quickly to walk away within a few days

Being free agents in that situation was far easier and gave extra cash for them and their agents

Just now, Aubie92 said:

He's also previously whinged at being unable to bring his kids to Ibrox as a fan, then later tried to blame his agent for the press conference - as if he wasn't a grown man who knew exactly what he was doing, and what it'd mean to fans. Wouldn't feel sorry for him if he was the next player to get injured on an artificial pitch. 

Don't like the idea of wishing ANY footballer ill but, for him, I'm willing to reconsider.

Just now, simplythebest said:

Exactly but some seem to be blind to it 

Even if there's merit in the theory Green would have pocketed the transfer fees (doubt it could have been as clear cut as that anyway) there's no way any of them did what they did with that as the motive 

He definitely would have, along with the rest of the millions. 

Not that it makes any difference really, the players still left. But the club wouldn't have benefited even if we did receive a fee with green in control.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

He definitely would have, along with the rest of the millions. 

Not that it makes any difference really, the players still left. But the club wouldn't have benefited even if we did receive a fee with green in control.

Wallace didn't, but there's obviously a reason why other serious Rangers supporting players fucked off. 

Archived