Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

16 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I’m fucked I’m going to listen to folk claim he’s a hero returned and good footballer. 

Look at his contributions in our title winning games. You can't deny that.

You must be single. I'd hate to think of your spurned outbursts at any poor woman or man that's had a relationship with you. Nightmare. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, gsa said:

No, they pedalled the narrative by refusing to sign and going elsewhere for nothing.

Giving the club who paid their wages, supported them through injuries, loss of form, gambling problems, nothing. 

You're jumping to their defence but calling anyone who questions his signing a "mong". 

Sums "fans" like you up. 

You've made a cunt of it, just give up.

I called only you a "mong" because you made mong comments about me welcoming him back like a hero when i did no such thing.

Then made mong remarks about post counts while, being a mong that you are, used my 'likes' count:lol:

13 hours ago, Blueofblood said:

Some tragic comments on here, not one person has been in the position they were in, but so many know what they would’ve done.  So easy looking from the outside in. 

Wives and kids to support, mortgages etc, but yep, everyone would’ve tupe’d over without knowing the financial ramifications with changed contracts and effectively ruining your footballing career playing in the lowest divisions.  We are all emotionally mired in this because we are fans (some more staunch and Uber than others), but just think about you having to downgrade your career, house, car lifestyle etc because the directors in your company fucked the company over, or you could move elsewhere and live the life you’ve become accustomed too.

Too many puritanical do gooders who’ve never been wrong in their lives about anything and then never have it within themselves to forgive people who have, pretty sad really.

I agree with your comments.

Would it not also have been the case that if all players had TUPED  over and were transferred later the money would have found its way into

Green's back pocket or some of the other vultures who asset stripped our club at the time ?

1 minute ago, backup said:

He is whatever he is whatever that is, we just need to see how things pan out from here, hopefully all previous baggage has been left behind.

Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 11.00.54.png

I said worse than that as a 19 year old. If any of you are Christians then forgive him or you're a hypocrite.

9 minutes ago, gsa said:

I'm not having a meltdown, it's the internet. 

You are the one who's continually on here defending the signing and attempting to mock me. 

Anyway, awful signing in my opinion. Very average player and taking him back makes us look weak and desperate. 

On board with SG as much as anyone else but he's not infallable. We're still allowed to critique him and his signings. 

We aren't going to agree on this but I think we can all agree there's another exciting game coming up tonight, it's a pleasure to actually look forward to the games now. 

Why keep arguing about a backup striker?

Looks like a meltdown to me mate.

I never started any argument here btw, if you read my intial comment you would actually realise that fundamentally we do agree as neither of us wanted him back.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Looks like a meltdown to me mate.

I never started any argument here btw, if you read my intial comment you would actually realise that fundamentally we do agree as neither of us wanted him back.

You're clearly not au fait with meltdowns then, mate. 

5 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

Look at his contributions in our title winning games. You can't deny that.

You must be single. I'd hate to think of your spurned outbursts at any poor woman or man that's had a relationship with you. Nightmare. 

??? definitely the smell of a molester off you, maybe that’s why you think we are all sexual abusers. 

Poor deflection with the second paragraph, again must be you projecting your own sad abuser life onto us. 

2 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

I said worse than that as a 19 year old. If any of you are Christians then forgive him or you're a hypocrite.

I am an agnostic who has never doubted the tenets of The Rangers as The Queen's Eleven, you apparently may have.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

You're clearly not au fait with meltdowns then, mate. 

Oh i can see a meltdown a mile off, mate.

Bringing up post counts, even if you use like counts, is all the signs of a guy who has lost the place.

Don't worry, we all have our moments.

12 minutes ago, backup said:

He is whatever he is whatever that is, we just need to see how things pan out from here, hopefully all previous baggage has been left behind.

Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 11.00.54.png

His mum and dad obviously slapped the shit out of him.

Archived