Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

19 minutes ago, backup said:

Surely your Sun would have to shine rather than be a dead star, before you had the ability to stir anything. Diogenes the cynic fits so well.

gay

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, backup said:

Surely your Sun would have to shine rather than be a dead star, before you had the ability to stir anything. Diogenes the cynic fits so well.

Fud.

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Exactly mate, as i said last night at the same time i was saying i wasn't happy with it but we have to accept the managers decision as he has earned our trust.

But when people start throwing insults around with no weight to back them up then they should be challenged.

While we are challenging people when did  lafferty say Rangers were not the same club anymore 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Few new pages for me to read but I've just noticed BP9 is still posting.

I'll leave it be 

? I’m so prolific on this thread - this is my  third post - and 2 are replies to folk who used my name!! ?

14 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You're making me horny

You must have those tendencies, unfortunately you will just have to live with them..you are born with them, there is no cure. I hope things work out for you, perhaps counselling may help you come to terms with your feelings.

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I haven't paid much attention to him until recently tbh mate :lol:

I don't tend to notice a lot of the posters that don't have avatars. I look at avatars before names mostly 

His contributions are mostly utter muck anyway, you should count yourself lucky you haven't read them mate.

*edit* 99% muck seeing as i like a made up statistic.

3 hours ago, backup said:

You must have those tendencies, unfortunately you will just have to live with them..you are born with them, there is no cure. I hope things work out for you, perhaps counselling may help you come to terms with your feelings.

nah, only @Bronzy can save me now

Archived