Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

10 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Exactly mate, as i said last night at the same time i was saying i wasn't happy with it but we have to accept the managers decision as he has earned our trust.

But when people start throwing insults around with no weight to back them up then they should be challenged.

Don't worry mate, neither you or Laff are mongs - but that mong @gsa definitely is. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Going to be honest I died a little bit inside when I heard that song starting when he came on 

I’m not one that’s been incredibly vocal on him coming back on either front but I agree the song was not ok in my books.

He has to prove himself and he had some decent touches on the ball, held off their players and was a little unlucky with his cross from the right.

He’s got a lot of work to do to get anywhere near redemption.

46 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Going to be honest I died a little bit inside when I heard that song starting when he came on 

Must be shite for you hearing a Rangers player being supported by supporters.

59 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Offered next to nothing when he came on.

Won the ball in the air for Middleton to run onto which should have been a penalty I sometimes wonder if any of you dissenting voices watch games.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Must be shite for you hearing a Rangers player being supported by supporters.

Must be shite being a supporter that has no grasp on where I'm coming from.

You slip into a coma round about 2011 and come out the other side just there now mate?

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Utter pish, but don't let the facts stand in the way of a poisoned narrative.

You’re weird as fuck, Slate fuck out of Morelos every chance you get but won’t let any cunt say a bad word about Lafferty.

Just now, BlueMe said:

I honestly don't know how some people can be bothered saying the same shit over and over again. Each page of this thread is practically a replica of the one before it. 

Was always going to happen when you bring someone like him back and some people pretend it didn't happen 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Was always going to happen when you bring someone like him back and some people pretend it didn't happen 

I get that, but surely every argument for and against has been made? At this point, it's just repetitive pish.

Archived