Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I get that, but surely every argument for and against has been made? At this point, it's just repetitive pish.

Aye but it'll be like that until he scores a few or he scores a winner against the taigs. Personally I won't forgive him but it'll change the outlook of a lot of posts 

4 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

What was all the reversal theory talk about earlier mate :lol: quite an intelligent insult tbh

he was basically saying I shift between happy n sad or leading n lead etc like some nutter a think ? a just come on here n piss about mostly mate but when rockets like that try it on you've got to click the brain into gear lol 

hes defo a taig though n I'm in a long line of accusers 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

he was basically saying I shift between happy n sad or leading n lead etc like some nutter a think ? a just come on here n piss about mostly mate but when rockets like that try it on you've got to click the brain into gear lol 

hes defo a taig though n I'm in a long line off accusers 

You get into some random as fuck arguments :lol: aye he seems a bit off right enough.

12 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

should never have been booked and my heart was in my mouth for the rest of the game when he got near the ball. 

one hot head is enough for my ticker I don't think I'll see the season out ? 

You fucking better mate, you're one of the main reasons i come oan this forum lol 

28 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Real men sat and stared at the ground when he came on

Real men were on their feet welcoming a prodigal son back home and then immediately bursting into song about him being 7 foot and playing the flute. Wee guys stared at the ground with tears in their eyes. 

Welcome home. 

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Not for the first time I think we saw that the average opinion on here is very different from that of the average opinion at Ibrox. Rapturously received. 

I got slaughtered on here yesterday for suggesting that might be the case. 

Online attracts the dregs that do not represent the majority of normal Rangers fans views thank fuck.

2 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

I got slaughtered on here yesterday for suggesting that might be the case. 

Online attracts the dregs that do not represent the majority of normal Rangers fans views thank fuck.

I think you'll find that the "dregs" you refer to on here mostly go home and away 

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tbf, it was the average opinion of FF, facebook and Twitter though

I don't doubt that the average Ibrox view is different from the average view of those as well. 

Reinforces my view that I'm doing the right thing by rationing myself to one online platform only.

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

You get into some random as fuck arguments :lol: aye he seems a bit off right enough.

Mate he came on one time to post a picture of a horse and nearly ended up in a taxi to Cumnock to get his head kicked in by the local junkie tarriers... ??

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I don't doubt that the average Ibrox view is different from the average view of those as well. 

Reinforces my view that I'm doing the right thing by rationing myself to one online platform only.

Do you think the average crowd at Ibrox don't have the internet mate?

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was meaning Ibrox was the same as those mate

Ah, ok. Well, clearly the angry folk exist on the platform I've chosen then.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Do you think the average crowd at Ibrox don't have the internet mate?

Nah mate, that conclusion doesn't necessarily follow. 

But anyway, turns out the other platforms are less different to Ibrox and it's just here that's out of sync with the fan base, if my younger, more internet aware fellow forumer is to be believed.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Ah, ok. Well, clearly the angry folk exist on the platform I've chosen then.

Nah mate, that conclusion doesn't necessarily follow. 

But anyway, turns out the other platforms are less different to Ibrox and it's just here that's out of sync with the fan base, if my younger, more internet aware fellow forumer is to be believed.

Your English is coming along rightly 

Archived