Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Your English is coming along rightly 

Thank you. Each year that passes makes me less and less spanish/catholic. I can't even remember the word for molested in Spanish any more. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BillySastard said:

I got slaughtered on here yesterday for suggesting that might be the case. 

Online attracts the dregs that do not represent the majority of normal Rangers fans views thank fuck.

You are bang out of order with that comment. Many on here attend all the bloody time, many don't be it distance and cost or putting the likes of living etc above attending in person. I have used both this forum and indeed FF( 10 years ago before anyone jumps on that comment! ) for many years as a way of interacting, albeit via the internet, with fellow fans of Rangers, and as have many have actually met fellow fans that I would never have encountered via ticket pick ups and so on. That you then call the people who frequent a board ostensibly aimed at fan interaction and discussions member's dregs of society is nonsense, you appear not to understand how discussion and so on works. We can post and discuss things, all manner of things, FFS if you walked in to a Rangers pub and did not like the messages and views of the regulars you would not go back, but heh this is the web so you so can log out. Up to you..

8 minutes ago, badjon said:

You are bang out of order with that comment. Many on here attend all the bloody time, many don't be it distance and cost or putting the likes of living etc above attending in person. I have used both this forum and indeed FF( 10 years ago before anyone jumps on that comment! ) for many years as a way of interacting, albeit via the internet, with fellow fans of Rangers, and as have many have actually met fellow fans that I would never have encountered via ticket pick ups and so on. That you then call the people who frequent a board ostensibly aimed at fan interaction and discussions member's dregs of society is nonsense, you appear not to understand how discussion and so on works. We can post and discuss things, all manner of things, FFS if you walked in to a Rangers pub and did not like the messages and views of the regulars you would not go back, but heh this is the web so you so can log out. Up to you..

Fair enough. Apologies.

I was a bit pissed off at some of the Lafferty comments tbh. Kenny Miller joins the scum and celebrated wildly when he scored against us. Lafferty scored against us last season and was very muted but gets comments about hoping he dies. 

Just read Inigo's posts. He put it across way better than me.

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tbf, it was the average opinion of FF, facebook and Twitter though

See I went on FF when RM was down briefly the other day. Read the first 3 or 4 pages of the Lafferty thread and every single post was positive. Literally not 1 single negative comment. Was quite surprised tbh:lol:

5 hours ago, badjon said:

Well said mate. ?

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

See I went on FF when RM was down briefly the other day. Read the first 3 or 4 pages of the Lafferty thread and every single post was positive. Literally not 1 single negative comment. Was quite surprised tbh:lol:

Really?  They're mainly a League of Extraordinary Lemmings over there.  Well... From what I remember years ago :huh:

10 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Must be shite being a supporter that has no grasp on where I'm coming from.

You slip into a coma round about 2011 and come out the other side just there now mate?

Hate can be so ugly.:innocent:

10 hours ago, Siwel said:

You’re weird as fuck, Slate fuck out of Morelos every chance you get but won’t let any cunt say a bad word about Lafferty.

Morelos was great last night won lots of free kicks did miss a chance but a very good game. Ejaria was my man of the match.

The chance was when he never decided to head it or kick it and missed altogether.

44 minutes ago, Smile said:

Morelos was great last night won lots of free kicks did miss a chance but a very good game. Ejaria was my man of the match.

The chance was when he never decided to head it or kick it and missed altogether.

I was at the other end of the pitch for that mate so didn’t know what he was doing, looked awkward from where I was but his movement was good to get in behind and the pass to find him was good too.

23 hours ago, Blue Is The Only Colour said:

I agree with your comments.

Would it not also have been the case that if all players had TUPED  over and were transferred later the money would have found its way into

Green's back pocket or some of the other vultures who asset stripped our club at the time ?

Absolutely, they bled us dry so any monies fir transfer fees would’ve been raided by the cunts that stripped us bare. 

9 hours ago, BillySastard said:

I got slaughtered on here yesterday for suggesting that might be the case. 

Online attracts the dregs that do not represent the majority of normal Rangers fans views thank fuck.

You, of course, are  entitled to you views bur so is everyone else who posts on here. I'm going to be honest I didn't want Lafferty back, not least because of the way he left but also the things he said and did afterwards.  Here's here now and I will support him because he's wearing the jersey but fck lauding him like a hero. I was astounded last night when the crowd were cheering him like he's messi. He hasn't earned it yet and although I think he's matured and will improve the team he has a long way to go IMO to get a standing ovation. Obviously I'm in the minority but it is laughable that only last season he was being boo'd every time he touched the ball. Short memories indeed.

On your other point I post online, as do you, and I have a good job and pay my way in society. I really take offence about being called a dreg because I don't share the same opinion as you.

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

You, of course, are  entitled to you views bur so is everyone else who posts on here. I'm going to be honest I didn't want Lafferty back, not least because of the way he left but also the things he said and did afterwards.  Here's here now and I will support him because he's wearing the jersey but fck lauding him like a hero. I was astounded last night when the crowd were lauding him like a hero. He hasn't earned it yet and although I think he's matured and will improve the team he has a long way to go IMO to get a standing ovation. Obviously I'm in the minority but it is laughable that only last season he was being boo'd every time he touched the ball. Short memories indeed.

On your other point I post online, as do you, and I have a good job and pay my way in society. I really take offence about being called a dreg because I don't share the same opinion as you.

I apologised about that comment. I was a bit pissed off that when Kenny Miller joined the tarriers and celebrated wildly when he scored against us we had no problem when he came back, but Lafferty, who was very muted when he scored against us had comments hoping he dies?!

21 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

welcome home kyle 

In the words of some great Glasgow lyricists

You know I love you, I always will 
My mind's made up by the way that I feel 
There's no beginning, there'll be no end 

And to Kyle Lafferty our love we send.

27 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

I apologised about that comment. I was a bit pissed off that when Kenny Miller joined the tarriers and celebrated wildly when he scored against us we had no problem when he came back, but Lafferty, who was very muted when he scored against us had comments hoping he dies?!

There was chants of ‘stick your Kenny Miller up your arse’ so hardly kept quiet

Archived