Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I've stayed pretty one tracked with my opinion on you. 

That is obviously your problem in a nutshell..one track Reverse Theory..a lack of ability to form any cogent worthwhile opinion, have a nice day.

3 minutes ago, backup said:

That is obviously your problem in a nutshell..one track Reverse Theory..a lack of ability to form any cogent worthwhile opinion, have a nice day.

you can throw as many freuds or pavlovs dugs at me as you want you will still be a fenian at the end of the day. 

I understand reversal theory and would take that as a compliment in most cases if it weren't by a taig. you're switch (ironic) to your second accusation of one track reversal theory is an oxymoron and just makes you look thick. 

have a nice day.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

you can throw as many freuds or pavlovs dugs at me as you want you will still be a fenian at the end of the day. 

I understand reversal theory and would take that as a compliment in most cases if it weren't by a taig. you're switch (ironic) to your second accusation of one track reversal theory is an oxymoron and just makes you look thick. 

have a nice day.

I believe you injected track, you obviously had no idea where it was going and still don't, I do enjoy your howling at the moon persona. Nonetheless do have a jolly good day.

45 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

this post screams tarrier. 

It's from backup, so no surprise. 'Let's move on, but I'll just drop this in here to stir things as I say so'.

33 minutes ago, backup said:

:lol::wanker:

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They had contracts sitting waiting they would’ve been paid, did Wallace or Jig end up on the street what about Super he’s not short of a penny. Everyone we signed got paid way over the odds, we were a bloody cash cow. They left without moving over for selfish reasons alone and nothing else  

So save us the Green would’ve just pocketed the money bull. 

?

This is the thing mate .... these contracts were binding .... as was proven beyond controversy when McCoist went on gardening leave and that disturbing situation was further honoured when King took over .... when questions were asked, DK said that due to contractual reasons he had to abide by this legal document  .... so all the quasi-justification in the world about the "poor" players not knowing what the future would hold and being badly advised is what it is ....  Elephant shit ... as bullshit doesn't do it justice.

All they had to do was tupe over and then they could apply for a transfer and leave with some dignity and also helping us out with a fee which we sorely needed at the time ..... but as we all know, they took the path that not only left us without the vast majority of our top squad but also feathered their already fat bank balances as well .... and that is the main reason these ex players were rightly (at the time) ridiculed.

I agree with you and all the other posters that KL is a hard one to take as was AM ( though he has redeemed his position somewhat by not letting us or the manager down on the park) .... and SG will be judged if his gambles are proven not to pan out .... we can only hope that KL is not the catalyst that causes us to doubt the manager's decision to bring him back to our Club and he proves his worth big time ... like McGregor.

Personally, as far as Lafferty is concerned ,I agree with you that we could have done much better .... and I for one can't wait for all these ex players to retire so we don't have to have them flitting in and out of our Club .... as all they do now is bring back bad memories that cloud the fuck out of the positive vibes surrounding the Club this season.

Forgiving the past is extremely difficult if we are to move forward .... but necessary to open minds to success ..... to forget what happened is another story and should therefore rest at the back of the mind to ensure that the situation does not become one of acceptance ... that is why we should never forget what theses ex players did to our Club  back then ... as the saying goes "If we don't learn from history we don't learn at all" or words to that effect.

:UK:

46 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's from backup, so no surprise. 'Let's move on, but I'll just drop this in here to stir things as I say so'.

Surely your Sun would have to shine rather than be a dead star, before you had the ability to stir anything. Diogenes the cynic fits so well.

Archived