So here’s what we know so far

KeyserSoze

1 minute ago, theclothmonster said:

Defensively our recruiting has been good, McGregor, Katic and Goldson along with Barisic are massive upgrades. We're still lacking creativity in the centre of the park and out wide, we're about two first team signings and at least 1 backup cb from it being a first class window.

I totally agree! It's the heads need to roll bit a didnae like. We need patience more than ever as a club instead of the usual all over their backs constantly kinda shit. Too early for that.

2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I totally agree! It's the heads need to roll bit a didnae like. We need patience more than ever as a club instead of the usual all over their backs constantly kinda shit. Too early for that.

I posted it not long after the final whistle so you'll have to give me a bit of leeway over the dramatic wording 

Barisic was great on the wing today. He practically made the third goal. 

Taking him off and expecting Middleton to do what he done was mental. Barisic was physical, calm on the ball and always a threat going forward. Him and Katic dealt with the physicality well. 

Then bringing on Wallace was just insane. 

In all my time watching football I’d say 75% of the time when a team makes a sub at a corner they concede. 

Gerrard has to learn from they mistakes, that and defending a one goal lead against fucking Motherwell for 45 minutes should’ be acceptable, no way. 

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

This is what I know........ 

the formation was changed to accommodate one player - lafferty

a 3-5-2 is best suited at home and not in away fixtures.

Goldson CAN play in a back three. Today just wasn't his day.

We are tired from a heavy schedule.

The squad is thin due to injuries and suspensions.

Two more signings are still needed.

We are still undefeated.

He could’ve still played our usual system and played lafferty either on the left, or up front in place of Morelos.

Mccallister needs to work with Tavernier get him to improve on his marking and defensive duties especially at set pieces. teams already know they can exploit he's lapses but I don't think he should play in midfield even with 5 just hasn't got the engine of a midfield player  okay bombing forward playing at r/b but that's only sporadically but he looked absolutely fucked yesterday that the injury time goal was partly  he  probably switched off through being fucked .