Gerrard, Arfield & Flanagan Post Match Reactions - Ufa

Laudrup1984

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Don't rate him at all, but echo your point, was a shocking decision to give him a second yellow. Wasn't even a free kick!

I honestly don't think the first one was a free kick either mate.  It was disgusting.

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You really are a fuckng moron. 

Says the fickle cunt hammering Gerrard a few days before then all of a sudden making out he’s the man. Make your mind up silly billocks. Best manager we’ve had in years shame that a bad result brings out cunts like yourself, who can’t help themselves but be negative.

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Says the fickle cunt hammering Gerrard a few days before then all of a sudden making out he’s the man. Make your mind up silly billocks. Best manager we’ve had in years shame that a bad result brings out cunts like yourself, who can’t help themselves but be negative.

So you can’t point out where he went wrong. ??

Like I said your a fucking moron, away to bed it’s a school night. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you can’t point out where he went wrong. ??

Like I said your a fucking moron, away to bed it’s a school night. 

Fickle prick. Make your mind up dick head. Awful one minute. Great the next. Support like you is just what we don’t need 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Fucking moron ??

If I think he’s made a mistake I will say so. 

Unlike you ya moron, bed now wee man. 

Fickle as they come. Weird cunt, best manager we’ve had in years and you can’t wait to stick the knife over a few subs. Get to fuck cunt 

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You really are a fuckng moron. 

13 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

play nice guys.   thanks.

2 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Fickle as they come. Weird cunt, best manager we’ve had in years and you can’t wait to stick the knife over a few subs. Get to fuck cunt 

Hi mate. 

Please don’t post for two weeks. If you do I’ll make this official and grass you up to Cushy 

cheers

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Roger Gogzy just not happy with cunts that bounce from one extreme to the next on one result like this fickle moron 

That's not how you play nice :lol:

Tonight isn't the night for fighting with other bears guys.  Plenty time this season, for that.