Next Four Games

BridgeIsBlue

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Dundee H

St Johnstone H

Livingston A

Hearts H

12 points from 12,if it's any less then people can start chucking the baby out with the bath water. 

I’m not chucking anything at this point. I just wish we had more options in midfield though.

2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Just posted this elsewhere myself, but I think this is all our games (minus Europa) until December:

Dundee - home
St. Johnstone - home
Livi - away
Hearts - home
hamilton - away
Betfred semi instead of hibs away
killie - home
st mirren - away
motherwell - home
livi - home

Surely to fuck we can go a really fucking decent run with those?

All I'd expect to win.

To drop even 2 points from them is unacceptable.

Plenty time to make up ground but it starts with Dundee. No excuses.

Just now, EatDolphins said:

We've won 1 in 4 so far. Which teams won't take points from us?

I'd say we're favourites and will likely take full points. Hearts will give us hardest game and are likeliest opponent to take points. Dundee and St J at home, Livi away? Nah don't see it.

6 points max you said. Who do you think out the 4 will take what points off us?

37 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I’m not chucking anything at this point. I just wish we had more options in midfield though.

Gerrard needs to lose his fascination with Kent & Ejaria sharpish.

We know they’re both capable of good flashes, but that’s all they’ve provided so far.

The video of Ntcham streaking in to score, while Ejaria hasn’t a clue what’s going on around him, is disgraceful.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'd say we're favourites and will likely take full points. Hearts will give us hardest game and are likeliest opponent to take points. Dundee and St J at home, Livi away? Nah don't see it.

Did you see Aberdeen taking points?  Did you see Motherwell taking points?  We're more than capable of losing points to any of those teams.

I don't get why your not willing to recognise that valid point. 

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

We know they’re both capable of good flashes, but that’s all they’ve provided so far.

The video of Ntcham streaking in to score, while Ejaria hasn’t a clue what’s going on around him, is disgraceful.

?

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Would seem logical.

We need to factor in the demands of the EL ties which will be in amongst.

I recall even guys like Laudrup looking slow in games v Killie, by the time we got to early December.

5 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

Did you see Aberdeen taking points?  Did you see Motherwell taking points?  We're more than capable of losing points to any of those teams.

I don't get why your not willing to recognise that valid point. 

Aberdeen we were robbed of a player early doors.

Motherwell was more disappointing in terms of our performance. But they were simply too robust for us, don't see teams with as many tall aggressive players similar to them.

I'm asking you to clarify your suggestion we'd drop 6 points in 4 games and you are not willing to do so.

From each game, how many points do you think we'll get from Dundee St J and Herts at home? That's all I'm asking.

Just now, Brackley said:

Do we have Europa game on the Thursday before we meet them again and does anyone know what the fixtures are ? Do we have an awkward away tie again or do they the awkward one this time.

No - last Euro game is early Dec

The opening 4 fixtures were always going to be difficult in the sense that if things went awry their was a strong feeling we could have fell a good bit behind the tims, looking back a 1-0 loss really shouldn't of been that damning if we had seen the sheep &  Motherwell games out, we could easily of been sitting 1pt behind them after 3 tricky away games out of 4......as it stands 4pts ain't great considering they have lost a game also, as someone else pointed out we have Hamilton in the 5th game after this 4 game sequence, we need 15/15 from these 5 games, only then we can sit and say we are title contenders....anything less and I fear its another season of battling for 2nd place.

7 minutes ago, HG5 said:

He's obviously worked with Ejaria and Kent before and with them both coming from the club he knows so much about I imagine he'll be keeping a lot of faith in them rightly or wrongly 

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aberdeen we were robbed of a player early doors.

Motherwell was more disappointing in terms of our performance. But they were simply too robust for us, don't see teams with as many tall aggressive players similar to them.

I'm asking you to clarify your suggestion we'd drop 6 points in 4 games and you are not willing to do so.

From each game, how many points do you think we'll get from Dundee St J and Herts at home? That's all I'm asking.

I'm not claiming to know who we'll drop points to and how many. I'm saying that no matter who we're up against we won't take 12 points from 12. Simple as that. We could beat hearts 3 nil one week and lose to Livingston the next. We're horribly inconsistent and simply not strong enough to put together runs. 

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Dundee H

St Johnstone H

Livingston A

Hearts H

12 points from 12,if it's any less then people can start chucking the baby out with the bath water. 

We have Villarreal away before St J and Rapid Vienna at home before the hearts game