****The Official Villareal v's Rangers match thread****

LegendofCoop

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Jack's a big miss.Ā 

He certainly is and its frustrating that we never seem to have a squad fully fit but Halliday doesn't give me the same fear he would have done last season.

I just hope Coulibaly and Arfield are near 100% fit for this as if we have to replace them or lose them to injury a midfield with Halliday and McCrorie does start to concern me for this type of game.

Last night in bedĀ every time I shut my eyes and thought about the game I kept seeing Lafferty scoring with a header at the near post. Nothing else would come to mind. Hopefully, that will be the only goal of the match.Ā Ā Laff to score in a 1-0 victory is 150/1. Decent price..................... and ye never know.Ā ?.

12 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Last night in bedĀ every time I shut my eyes and thought about the game I kept seeing Lafferty scoring with a header at the near post. Nothing else would come to mind. Hopefully, that will be the only goal of the match.Ā Ā Laff to score in a 1-0 victory is 150/1. Decent price..................... and ye never know.Ā ?.

Fuck me they are long odds! Worth sticking a quid on that, where you getting them?

23 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I think Halliday is vastly improved this season but thought of him going up against Cazorla gives me the absolute fear.Ā :lol:

Heā€™s got a decent record against Spanish midfielders tbf mate, Nutmegged Fabregas in a game against chelsea once

Archived