The hype around the club and new fans

.Williamson.

I've noticed we have actually gained new fans since the summer. 

Not sure if it's a direct consequence of Gerrard appearing or what is happening but on my Facebook alone I know of 3 people that now seem to follow us. The strange thing is they used to only ever post about and support English clubs, mainly Man Utd.

Fucking strange :lol:

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Same on our supporters bus. People I’ve never even seen before. Usual.

Aye I don't know how to feel about it.

One of the guys I've mentioned is so over the top about it too that other people have commented on how strange it is under his new cover photos etc of Ibrox, asking what happened to United's number 1 fan 

Has "The Famous" as his info thing below his profile picture now too and it used to be "MUFC + GAWA"

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Since we opened the doors to the nationalists and republicans the club is going from strength to strength.

Long may it continue.

The door needs to be firmly closed again to these lot.  They sully our beautiful stadium, Club and reputation with their horrible attitude and nonsense.  

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

The door needs to be firmly closed again to these lot.  They sully our beautiful stadium, Club and reputation with their horrible attitude and nonsense.  

Hard to close the door to people that make themselves invisible when they're at the ground and in the pubs though 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

They're annoying mate, let's be honest

Annoying 

Aye mate, especially the ones that tell you they haven’t been since the shit hit the fan and wear it like a badge of pride. 

Have been seriously tempted to tell them to fuck off up the road to the other Bus. But I can’t stand them even more. 

5 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Wtf? We are a club open to all, stop acting like a knuckle-dragger woman.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye mate, especially the ones that tell you they haven’t been since the shit hit the fan and wear it like a badge of pride. 

Have been seriously tempted to tell them to fuck off up the road to the other Bus. But I can’t stand them even more. 

I've mentioned him on here before but there's a guy I know that stopped supporting us around 2012 and started watching Spurs. I stopped talking to him around then and let him know one night how fucking embarrassing I thought he was for it.

He need never try latch back on because I'll be making sure it's blown to fucking pieces 

19 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Same on our supporters bus. People I’ve never even seen before. Usual.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They're annoying mate, let's be honest

Annoying 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hard one that, I’m welcome for the extra income for the Bus but think to myself where have you been the last 6 years. 

See this can happen though, though as Courtyard goes on to explain, it's the ones who openly admit to not going for the last few years who are the arseholes.

I still went through the climb back up, most home games and always took the car because my boy was so young we would make a day of it rather than just the club then the bus.

Since we got promoted and he is a little bigger now I have used 2 different clubs for travel to the odd game so I can have a beer, there will be people on the bus who don't know me and might think that about me, but plenty others who do know me and know I go all the time.

With clubs struggling for numbers in recent years it should always be a welcome site to get new members imo.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I've mentioned him on here before but there's a guy I know that stopped supporting us around 2012 and started watching Spurs. I stopped talking to him around then and let him know one night how fucking embarrassing I thought he was for it.

He need never try latch back on because I'll be making sure it's blown to fucking pieces 

Bump into a few at away games that supported Aberdeen or Dundee Utd when we were at school together, suddenly they are die hard Bears  

Not long in telling them they are jump the dike (insert insult) depending on how pished I was at the time . 

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye I don't know how to feel about it.

One of the guys I've mentioned is so over the top about it too that other people have commented on how strange it is under his new cover photos etc of Ibrox, asking what happened to United's number 1 fan 

Has "The Famous" as his info thing below his profile picture now too and it used to be "MUFC + GAWA"

Man U fan in jumping ship now they’re shite shocker.