Coulibaly and Ejaria

ForeverAndEver

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

How can he play it forward when the players in front of him are shit scared of taking responsibility and go hiding?

The whole team was brutal yesterday but I see the same pattern from Jack in most games. He's a player I don't get the love for 

I think the shape of our midfield doesn't help, without arfield it's flat with all looking to occupy the same space. Probably part of the reason we can't find a cutting ball, everything goes side to side and it's ponderous because without Arfield no players are advanced 

41 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

According to the gaffer Rossiter is fully fit but needs to earn his place in the side. 

I think either him or Mccrorie will provide a better option than coulibaly on his current form. 

Centre mid is our key problem area. We didn't invest in the summer there, due to other issues in the squad. This has to be addressed in January.

I fully expect Gerrard and Allen are looking at this, but how much money they have to play with is the question

I'd honestly terminate coulibally's loan, we have better options than him and can always strengthen in January. 

How bad is rossiter training if he can't oust coulibally or jack. 

Come the summer I wouldn't be disappointed to see the back of most of our centre mids. 

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Never really understood when people were praising Ejaria, average footballer in my opinion.

Jack is every bit as average but gets let off for some strange reason.

Harsh on Ejaria, though he has been pish, he has more talent than Jack! He is so average it's unreal. One paced (which is slow as fuck), dominates nobody, inspires fuck all, is allergic to the opponants half.

Does it bother no one he hasn't even come close to scoring a goal for us. No idea how many assists he has for us, probably close to zero and fuck all. I get he is a DM but a Rangers midfielder needs to contribute more for us than he does. Yes he has mastered the sideways pass, fucking hallelujah. Please someone tell me what his other attributes are? All I see is a limited footballer who found his level at Aberdeen.

Coulibaly is too similar a player to Jack for them both to play together, especially in the SPL where we should be dominating teams. He's also been dreadful recently right enough.

We need a leader in the middle of the park but we have a squad full of inexperience. Ejaria and Rossiter are only 21. Coulibaly is 22 and McCrorie. Not much first team experience with all 4. Arfield is a huge loss when he is out.

1 hour ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Ejaria flatters to deceive, looks good on the ball but creates absolutely nothing. 

The only midfielder I'd keep is Arfield! 

He doesn't look good on the ball at all he looks like Bambi on ice after 3g of ket with a few pills thrown in

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Never really understood when people were praising Ejaria, average footballer in my opinion.

I just see him as a complete luxury player. Has the skills that would allow him to ruin you at fives but is pretty hopeless in an actual real match environment.

4 hours ago, OhW said:

Ejaria with the ball reminds me of a dog looking for a spot to pish.

A few times he turned himself there was not a player in sight he just seems to have got into this habit of turning around for no reason.

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Big happy feet doing what he does best, not a lot.

I always think he looks good in the European games where he has space and time on the ball. I did at one time a while back now think Coulibaly was our Kante.:duh:

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I just see him as a complete luxury player. Has the skills that would allow him to ruin you at fives but is pretty hopeless in an actual real match environment.

We should have been able to afford a luxury player last night after they went down to 10.

6 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Barasic has played 5 games and has more assists than Jack, Coulibaly and Ejaria have and they’ve played 31 times between them.

That's an awful stat equally from the other side with Tav I guess.

8 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Away tae fuck 😃

Middelton never had a good game last night but he at least tried to beat his man, put the ball into the box or taker a shot. These two donkeys were both going out their way to avoid getting the ball. Cowards.

When did he try and beat his man? Twice in the first half then shat it, gerrad was shouting a few times at him for it, grezda shouldnt have been dropped for him, were you watching the same game? Ejaria is always looking to take the ball

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Without looking,  i’d hazard Barasic and Tav have more/ almost more assists than rest of squad ( Bar Morelos) together..

We badly need Barasic back fit and a couple of decent midfielders in January.