As a support (re: middleton)

RFC55

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Middleton went through a purple patch it's over now and everything he does looks predictable now, his advantage early on was no one knew his game.

Agree, the roasters above posting need to read again, i havent said he is a bad player all in, i have said he was really bad lastnight.

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Ok sorry Walter. 

How do you get this experience may I add? 

What do you think of Ross McCrories performance last night? 

Listen, i think people really gave a good effort lastnight, this thread is regarding middleton, i cant be arsed speaking too part timers. Grow up

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Ok sorry Walter. 

How do you get this experience may I add? 

What do you think of Ross McCrories performance last night? 

Played great last night but switched off at the goal when he was needed and it cost us.

3 minutes ago, Rfc1872 said:

Listen, i think people really gave a good effort lastnight, this thread is regarding middleton, i cant be arsed speaking too part timers. Grow up

Haha part timers. Sorry I couldn’t get time off work to go to Vienna mate, well done you. 

If you knew how many games I’ve actually been to over the last decade you’d stop acting uber fan this uber fan that. I don’t shout it from the rooftops I just do it

Really dislike fans like you. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Haha part timers. Sorry I couldn’t get time off work to go to Vienna mate, well done you. 

If you knew how many games I’ve actually been to over the last decade you’d stop acting uber fan this uber fan that. I don’t shout it from the rooftops I just do it

Kai was horrendous for it with his I deserve more of an opinion because I've been to more games pish. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

How can you blame McCrorie for that goal? 

He never tracked the man and let him run off him. I thought he was excellent to that point but lost concentration he saved Mcauleys arse a few times before that, he did well-considering Gerrards been giving him very little game time.  

Initially, it was  McGregors fault but we still had time to stop the goal.

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

So your opinion is invalid, your shouting pish about the game you weren’t at, his movement which you wouldnt of seen on your tv screen was attrocious. He wasn’t giving people a option, he kept losing the ball, too easy for players to read his game, hopefully he improves, was a shame lastnight for him.