As a support (re: middleton)

RFC55

30 minutes ago, Rfc1872 said:

True, i think this will be my last posts on here, i don’t know anyone on the forum, but it is full of absolute bangers of the highest order who just seem to give you pelters as soon as you say something they dont agree with.

Edit: Aswell as the childish shite above, people making lies up, saying im comparing him to the worlds best ever players, just ruins threads and makes the majority of fans not use message boards as it is well known to be full of morons.

I won't always agree with you,  but should not let that deter you from posting your opinion.  You will always get a certain level of crazy on here or people who will debate your opinion.  Wouldn't do, if we all agreed with one another all the time.  

32 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Not denying he was a decent poster but some of his points were atrocious. 

You would understand him better if you met him in person.  He's a really good guy,  has his opinions that he may not have put across very well sometimes,  but if you met him,  you would get where he comes from.  It's easy to get backs up on a forum cause text can always be misconstrued.  

Same if you met me in person,  a lot of people here would get a very different impression of me.... because I really am an absolute bull buster in person :p:

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

You would understand him better if you met him in person.  He's a really good guy,  has his opinions that he may not have put across very well sometimes,  but if you met him,  you would get where he comes from.  It's easy to get backs up on a forum cause text can always be misconstrued.  

Same if you met me in person,  a lot of people here would get a very different impression of me.... because I really am an absolute bull buster in person :p:

They'd probably still think I'm a cunt. 😁

12 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

The manager said a couple of months ago that he needs to be managed properly becuase of age but he seems to be starting in  lot of our matches and I dont think he is ready for that myself just now.

Spot on. He’s on a poor run of form and worrying how much we are relying on an 18 year old youth player to create away for home in Europe.

Just now, The Dude said:

They'd probably still think I'm a cunt. 😁

Hey,  I'm a mong, a bitch, a cnt, a desperate old bag lady... Can't remember the rest off the top of my head.  But yeah,  I'm inclined to agree,  I'm all of them above and so much more...

Except a cougar.  I'm not one of those - yet.  When I get to Joan Collins or Barbara Windsor age,  it may happen :thumbsup:

Middleton has had a run of poorer games.  A fair few thought he was ready to play full games or start.  He is proving that at present he isn't quite there yet...but he at least tries.  There are more experienced players within the team who don't appear to be trying and that in itself can lead to others looking poor.  

30 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Hey,  I'm a mong, a bitch, a cnt, a desperate old bag lady... Can't remember the rest off the top of my head.  But yeah,  I'm inclined to agree

It's great to see we are singing from the same hymn sheet eventually mate.

As fans we are itching for success and the players need to be able to fulfill the demands the support as a whole puts on them. That's just the way it is these days. We need a trophy and even more so number 55. It's a shame young guys get the grief they get but that is the weight of the jersey. Can't see that changing, at least until we are back to trophy winning days.

He is in the first team squad, so will get treated like any other first team player, the dundee game should have been perfect for him but he realised the right back had him under hand, and he shyed away from the battle with him, hopefully he learns and improves fast.

4 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's not Gerrard’s fault in the slightest, it's highly unrealistic to expect that we've got a player similar to Barry Ferguson who as we've seen hasn't been replicated since he left us. 

So in a game of that magnitude, a player who everyone agrees is likely unready for such a game, plays the 90mins, and it isnt the managers fault? 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

So in a game of that magnitude, a player who everyone agrees is likely unready for such a game, plays the 90mins, and it isnt the managers fault? 

He played well in Spain and Russia and wasnt at his best in Austria, fairly typical of a boy his age to be inconsistent. 

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I was at the game and I don’t agree.

He was ok. Played in a couple of decent balls but like all wingers he is inconsistent and he is still very young in his first season of first team football.

Let’s not forget he was brilliant away to Villarreal and he had a really good game in Moscow.

I truly wonder how Davie Cooper would be tolerated by fans now.

Used to hear Cooper get terrible stick, basically our fans are cunts.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He played well in Spain and Russia and wasnt at his best in Austria, fairly typical of a boy his age to be inconsistent. 

A must win game and we play an inconsistent youngster who isnt in good form, that falls on the gaffer, if he had played flanagan he would have been hounded, so middletons age doesnt excuse gerrard, 

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

A must win game and we play an inconsistent youngster who isnt in good form, that falls on the gaffer, if he had played flanagan he would have been hounded, so middletons age doesnt excuse gerrard, 

He played well twice before when we were setup to counter attack so it's no surprise why Gerrard went with him again.