As a support (re: middleton)

RFC55

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Kai was horrendous for it with his I deserve more of an opinion because I've been to more games pish. 

It’s mental mate. I could count on one hand how many domestic games I’ve missed over the last 7 years at least. 

So my opinion is final end of, obviously  😀

We're a poisoned chalice for a young boy plying his trade let's be honest. When you have fans like Uber1872 probably screaming abuse at the boy for not being the next Messi, then what chance has he got? 

It is not his fault he has been thrown into a massive European fixture, he will grow from it, again he's plying his trade. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Kai was horrendous for it with his I deserve more of an opinion because I've been to more games pish. 

Im not like that atall, if you knew me..., just saying from the way prso posted he clearly didnt go to the game, and my guess was correct. 

Youse are honestly at it, if youse think he played good lastnight. We aren’t here to slate the boy, simply just having a discussion on a forum to say he didn’t have a good game. 

So , i just dont agree with your opinion, now have a good weekend and hopefully youse manage to make the game against hamilton 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

We're a poisoned chalice for a young boy plying his trade let's be honest. When you have fans like Uber1872 probably screaming abuse at the boy for not being the next Messi, then what chance has he got? 

It is not his fault he has been thrown into a massive European fixture, he will grow from it, again he's plying his trade. 

Hahahahahha messi, ronaldo, anyone else youse want to make lies about? I havent even compared him to anyone, roasters man hahahahhaa.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

He was good when other teams never sussed him out now teams know what he does he's struggled a bit, he still put in the ball of the night that Morelos didn't bother to run for.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

He never tracked the man and let him run off him. I thought he was excellent to that point but lost concentration he saved Mcauleys arse a few times before that, he did well-considering Gerrards been giving him very little game time.  

Initially, it was  McGregors fault but we still had time to stop the goal.

Spot on!

Just now, Rfc1872 said:

Im not like that atall, if you knew me..., just saying from the way prso posted he clearly didnt go to the game, and my guess was correct. 

Youse are honestly at it, if youse think he played good lastnight. We aren’t here to slate the boy, simply just having a discussion on a forum to say he didn’t have a good game. 

So , i just dont agree with your opinion, now have a good weekend and hopefully youse manage to make the game against hamilton 👍🏻

You're at it with your whole if you don't go to certain games you're opinion is invalid, get off your high horse. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Not denying he was a decent poster but some of his points were atrocious. 

As are mines as I'm sure are yours at times, its much better posters who give their own opinions rather than cliques we have at times who agree with posters because they know them or seek likes from their posts..

Just now, Smile said:

As are mines as I'm sure are yours at times, its much better posters who give their own opinions rather than cliques we have at times who agree with posters because they know them or seek likes from their posts..

It's nothing to do with likes or being in a clique, who's in this clique anyway? 

5 hours ago, dee9 said:

Cracking wee player who will be a top player given time.

Ive seen young players ruined at ibrox due to the abuse and i would be disgusted were it to happen to the wee man. 

Hes going to make mistakes hes only a pup but anyone with any sort of football brain can clearly see we have a player on our hands. Rate him very highly.

Gerrard  was just talking about the mismanagement of  Ross McCrorie, I think he needs to use the same advice with Middleton. He has been thrown in to some really big games and I don't think we can expect him to be outstanding every time.  He did some good things last night and some moves just didn't pay off.  It would help if he was also playing with a settled left back so they can build an understanding like the one Tav has with Candeias.

Middleton has potential,that's all.He could become a good player but he needs to add an awful lot to his game.To me he needs lots of space behind a fullback to use his pace over a distance.He needs to work on shifting the ball a few yards and improving his initial burst of speed to whip the ball in ala wee bud.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

True, i think this will be my last posts on here, i don’t know anyone on the forum, but it is full of absolute bangers of the highest order who just seem to give you pelters as soon as you say something they dont agree with.

Edit: Aswell as the childish shite above, people making lies up, saying im comparing him to the worlds best ever players, just ruins threads and makes the majority of fans not use message boards as it is well known to be full of morons.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's nothing to do with likes or being in a clique, who's in this clique anyway? 

You have never noticed the same posters all backing each other and even hounding posters in groups when they do not agree with something they post. strange.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We all watched the exact same game. 

The games different on tv and at the game even in different parts of the stadium you get a different opinion on players, you see runs off the ball at games when the camera at game follows the ball.

11 minutes ago, Rfc1872 said:

So your opinion is invalid, your shouting pish about the game you weren’t at, his movement which you wouldnt of seen on your tv screen was attrocious. He wasn’t giving people a option, he kept losing the ball, too easy for players to read his game, hopefully he improves, was a shame lastnight for him.

Hahahahahahahaha. Jesus Christ. 

Sorry mate. Sounds like you’re the only guy that goes to games so your opinion is the be all and end all by the looks of it. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Hahahahahahahaha. Jesus Christ. 

Sorry mate. Sounds like you’re the only guy that goes to games so your opinion is the be all and end all by the looks of it. 

I get what he means at games you do get a different opinion than watching a game on Tv. I say that as someone who watches most games on TV now.

14 minutes ago, Smile said:

You have never noticed the same posters all backing each other and even hounding posters in groups when they do not agree with something they post. strange.

I mean what kind of weirdo would keep screenshots of stuff posters say on social media so they can repost it on here months later?

Oh wait...

32 minutes ago, Smile said:

Played great last night but switched off at the goal when he was needed and it cost us.

Think you mean Allan (I will hoof the ball over my own defense to a area of the park where there is no Rangers players, straight to the opposition) McGregor