Lee Wallace

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Dude said:

Here, this should be moved now since it isn't exclusively talking about Rangers eh @BlueMe

I agree. 

It belongs it the general football section along with the Liam Burt, Liam Kelly and  bhoys v bluenose threads.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I agree. 

It belongs it the general football section along with the Liam Burt, Liam Kelly and  bhoys v bluenose threads.

Weird that you've not spent the last eight hours greeting about it. :pipe:

The word legend is overused. I don’t think Wallace falls into that category. He was a decent player and always represented himself and the club well without ever excelling. He was treated appallingly by Murty, and it seems now also treated badly by the club when he left. Reassuring to know he was a positive influence in the dressing room until the end. 

4 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

The word legend is overused. I don’t think Wallace falls into that category. He was a decent player and always represented himself and the club well without ever excelling. He was treated appallingly by Murty, and it seems now also treated badly by the club when he left. Reassuring to know he was a positive influence in the dressing room until the end. 

Everyone has an opinion I suppose. I feel he deserves recognition as a legend, a player who stood by us thick and thin from the highs when he joined to the lows when admin hit us. A true servant if Iv ever seen one.

Don’t understand how u can call this guy a legend. Who next Candeias? 

A legend for sticking by the club? Isn’t he a fan? Wasn’t that such a difficult thing to do?

Must be amazing playing for Rangers no matter what league we were in.

Never really rated him as a player or a captain so I think it’s a bit of an insult to the real legends including this guy.

Just my opinion 

4 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

A legend for sticking by the club? Isn’t he a fan? Wasn’t that such a difficult thing to do?

Never really rated him as a player or a captain so I think it’s a bit of an insult to the real legends including this guy.

Just my opinion 

Didn't he grow up a hearts fan? 

4 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Just my opinion 

EF3B8B14-EE06-4B8B-9C48-30C5549761C5.png

Archived