Full Support for Gerrard

RockwellGers

12 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

How fucken hard is it to understand simple English?

27 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

nuclease

Very hard when you use words like that when describing a football teams core or spine.

Nucleus is fine though.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

You did claim Jack was the only 'core' or 'loss of spine' player which has been pointed out by a few to be completely inaccurate.

I posted 2 CBs, 2 CMs and a striker they lost which all form part of a team spine. Secondly the wingers are core players in the side. So yeah your point was still bullshit.

As is the second part... The only thing I ever bring up about the scums finances is that you ALWAYS claim come the end of financial year ie accounts to June their cash at bank will be gone. Yet it never happens. So maybe you are the one struggling with simple English?

Is that the spine is it? So when instead of signing proper CB's and CM's Warburton signed wingers and AM you weren't bothering your hole and thought he was addressing the issue?

No mate, you see this is where you were wrong and are still doing it. YOU posted their mid year finances and said it would be there come May and that they could just dip into it at will during the summer transfer window to which I replied that they still had costs from January onwards that would eat into that cash, which it did.

5 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

You want to play the semantics game mate go right ahead but there it is right there in black and white, spine of the side, right smack dab in the middle of my posts in this discussion.

If we lost Morelos in January would you say we'd lost the spine of our team? We'd have lost one part of it but to say we'd lost the entirety of it wouldn't be accurate would it? Aberdeen have lost players from their spine but they haven't lost or changed the whole fucken lot every summer, 3 summers running have they? And that is the point I made and have a continued to make. Again all in black and white and simple English. If that's moving the goalposts then what do you call it when people start changing it from team/side to squad? And can you point me to the posts of you calling that out for goal post moving.

The original quote that @Jeffrey quoted is still inaccurate though eh?

Ryan Jack isn't the only valuable part of the core they have lost.

That's what I'm talking about and don't really care what was said before or after it tbh.

You got it wrong mate, sometimes it's better to be the bigger man and just admit it.

Just now, plumbGER said:

The original quote that @Jeffrey quoted is still inaccurate though eh?

Ryan Jack isn't the only valuable part of the core they have lost.

That's what I'm talking about and don't really care what was said before or after it tbh.

You got it wrong mate, sometimes it's better to be the bigger man and just admit it.

Admit that Ryan Jack isn't the only important player they've lost? Ok then, no worries. 

Now back to what Jeffrey was disagreeing with me about in the first place:

Any summer transfer window Aberdeen have lost and had to replace the entire spine of their side, 3 years running.

7 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Only once this season have we won three games in a row, shows our complete lack of inconsistency. 

In the league only once have we won four games in a row the St Mirren game to the hearts game with Motherwell and Livingstone sandwiched in between. our other runs have only been two, two games in a row runs.

Just now, Smile said:

In the league only once have we won four games in a row the St Mirren game to the hearts game with Motherwell and Livingstone sandwiched in between. our other runs have only been two, two games in a row runs.

It’s really a damning stat tbh, how we are still within touching distance is completely beyond me.

10 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Admit that Ryan Jack isn't the only important player they've lost? Ok then, no worries. 

Now back to what Jeffrey was disagreeing with me about in the first place:

Any summer transfer window Aberdeen have lost and had to replace the entire spine of their side, 3 years running.

Ok then, I'm right after all, we got there in the end.

No we won't go back to anything, I already said I wasn't interested in what was said before or after that.

Dunno why you are changing it to replacing the entire spine of the side when it has absolutely no relevance to the point in question, some would call it moving goalposts but obviously you don't.

9 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

The worrying thing for me is it's almost like Warburton II with a good start before fading ... perhaps the players are just used to him now and don't feel they have to go that extra yard?

Looks more like he has told the players a few home truths so they are refusing to go the extra yard for him imo.

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Looks more like he has told the players a few home truths so they are refusing to go the extra yard for him imo.

He does have to realise that these players can't do what he could do although he also has to leave them in doubt what is expected of them 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly think that was Kent’s roll to replace Windass, and he’s a far better player than Windass just hasn’t pitched in with enough goals. 

He runs about a bit then hits the first man after a few stepovers, good at working back the way though I would say.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Flanagan.

Sign better loans is all I’m saying. Tarriers have done well with theirs

Played out of position and not enough games to judge, he’s looked rank rotten in games and in others has showed signs of the player he was at Liverpool. 

They are loans for a reason it’s a hit or miss how they get on. But needs must with only 1 transfer window and limited funds.