Welcome To Ibrox Jones + Kamara

BridgeIsBlue

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Callum Wilson just got capped for England and is being linked with Chelsea and Josh King has been linked with Spurs and Man United, being kept out by those two is nothing to be ashamed of

Ignoring the crucial points as usual for the 3rd time

he hasn't scored since march

he can't possibly be match fit (Lee Wallace has played more games in the last 2 months)

will he be risked on 2 artificial surfaces, games we must win

ian Wright came up to the scum same credentials roughly same age and was total shite for them

nobody wants him to succeed more than me, but with all of the above its a huge gamble

13 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

So your criticising Gerrard for the Jones signing? Ignore the facts as usual I will say it again for the hard of reading like you,

he hasn't scored in since March!

bournemouth never played him , was hardly on the bench

they have just paid 20 million for solanke, shows you how much he rates his current forward line( that Defoe couldn't shift)

he can't possibly be match fit with so little games

we have 2 must win games on artificial pitches right away or the leagues done , will he risk him on they surfaces?

if your just going to abuse without debating the points don't fkn bother replying

Thing is mate your not even taking into account the level he was playing at, solanke is worth 19m injured, and he’s hardly played a game this season either if any

defoe has been a top player his whole career 7th top scorer in English football of all time

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Ignoring the crucial points as usual for the 3rd time

he hasn't scored since march

he can't possibly be match fit (Lee Wallace has played more games in the last 2 months)

will he be risked on 2 artificial surfaces, games we must win

ian Wright came up to the scum same credentials roughly same age and was total shite for them

nobody wants him to succeed more than me, but with all of the above its a huge gamble

Umar at centre back lol

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

Thing is mate your not even taking into account the level he was playing at, solanke is worth 19m injured, and he’s hardly played a game this season either if any

defoe has been a top player his whole career 7th top scorer in English football of all time

Yeah you could be right, which begs the question why didn't another championship / premiership team come in for him if he's that great? He's been a great player but that's in the past

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Yeah you could be right, which begs the question why didn't another championship / premiership team come in for him if he's that great? He's been a great player but that's in the past

The facts are they would have mate, do you think we were the only people sniffing about Defoe? Trust me mate he would have been mulling over at least 5 offers 

apparently one of them offers could have been the tarriers 

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

The facts are they would have mate, do you think we were the only people sniffing about Defoe? Trust me mate he oils have been mulling over at least 5 offers 

apparently one of them offers could have been the tarriers 

I can't see where/ when he will play you can't drop Morelos and Gerrard doesn't play with 2 up front

23 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

So your criticising Gerrard for the Jones signing? Ignore the facts as usual I will say it again for the hard of reading like you,

he hasn't scored in since March!

bournemouth never played him , was hardly on the bench

they have just paid 20 million for solanke, shows you how much he rates his current forward line( that Defoe couldn't shift)

he can't possibly be match fit with so little games

we have 2 must win games on artificial pitches right away or the leagues done , will he risk him on they surfaces?

if your just going to abuse without debating the points don't fkn bother replying

I think you just enjoy being contrary to get a rise out of people. You can quite easily solve all of the questions you’re asking with rational answers, but I honestly think you’re just being obtuse. 

It boils down to the fact all four signings vastly improve our current squad and are better than options we have, either in the team or out on loan. 

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

I can't see where/ when he will play you can't drop Morelos and Gerrard doesn't play with 2 up front

Not sure either bud but that’s what Gerrards there for, he obv got an idea what plans he has for Defoe 

i hope it’s 2 up cos both are deadly but Gerrard has mentioned a few times now that we can’t keep relying on Morelos alone so it could be a rotation job, who knows

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I think you just enjoy being contrary to get a rise out of people. You can quite easily solve all of the questions you’re asking with rational answers, but I honestly think you’re just being obtuse. 

It boils down to the fact all four signings vastly improve our current squad and are better than options we have, either in the team or out on loan. 

Contrary to what? I've just said unlike most kamara and Jones are excellent signings, and Davis will boost us too, it's  a 36. Year old who hasn't scored in 11 months, does that not worry anybody? Is he just going to come up and score every time he plays? If he plays ?do you drop Alfredo?

7 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Do you think Morelos is going to play every game in the second half of the season without picking up an injury, a suspension, getting tired or losing a bit of form?

4 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Not sure either bud but that’s what Gerrards there for, he obv got an idea what plans he has for Defoe 

i hope it’s 2 up cos both are deadly but Gerrard has mentioned a few times now that we can’t keep relying on Morelos alone so it could be a rotation job, who knows

Defoe has played out wide in a 433 before, at Sunderland under Advocaat iirc

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Do you think Morelos is going to play every game in the second half of the season without picking up an injury, a suspension, getting tired or losing a bit of form?

There’s no point mate, he either can’t see or refuses to see the bigger picture. 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

There’s no point mate, he either can’t see or refuses to see the bigger picture. 

Things are too positive for him and he wants something to moan about.

imagine saying the strikers playing ahead of him at Bournemouth were obvs shite because they signed another striker after Defoe left :lol:

6 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Contrary to what? I've just said unlike most kamara and Jones are excellent signings, and Davis will boost us too, it's  a 36. Year old who hasn't scored in 11 months, does that not worry anybody? Is he just going to come up and score every time he plays? If he plays ?do you drop Alfredo?

What does that even mean??

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Silly questions like this confirm my point. 

You took 1 point out of about 5 and ignored the rest

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

The bigger picture is we have to win the next 2 away games or the leagues over, 

Just now, Siwel said:

Things are too positive for him and he wants something to moan about.

imagine saying the strikers playing ahead of him at Bournemouth were obvs shite because they signed another striker after Defoe left :lol:

Just daft, Michael Stewart levels of analysis. Maybe it’s him actually?!