Welcome To Ibrox Jones + Kamara

BridgeIsBlue

16 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Liverpool have let the majority of their younger players who aren’t going to make it with them go for transfer fees that shouldn’t be unrealistic to us. The only two they have sold for massive fees are Ibe and Solanke.

I do think they would want, and could get, around £3m for Kent.  That’s a lot of money when Jones is available for free.  

9 minutes ago, TMB said:

I do think they would want, and could get, around £3m for Kent.  That’s a lot of money when Jones is available for free.  

I’d be astounded if he would go for just £3 million. If available for that price we would be daft to pass it up. 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Here in the summer then. Happy with both signings, though wouldn't be surprised if this means Kent's time will be up.

Good that we are bringing tried and tested in our League on a permanent contract for zip.

If all goes well we can get a couple years of sterling service then move one or both on for a tidy fee as they are young enough.

I like that we are pushing to nick the title this season with experience in short term loans, but at the same time building a younger squad for the future.

2 excellent transfer windows so far. Can't wait till see us after 3 or 4 windows!!!

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Jones can't be a replacement for Kent, that would be a disaster

Not straight away mate. Long term thinking. I rate Jones but he's nowhere near the level of Kent. Yet. I know you're not sure about him but I'm gonna stick my neck out and say he's gonna be the next Neil McCann for us.

1 minute ago, Iggy666 said:

Not straight away mate. Long term thinking. I rate Jones but he's nowhere near the level of Kent. Yet. I know you're not sure about him but I'm gonna stick my neck out and say he's gonna be the next Neil McCann for us.

That'll be Barisic. 

1 minute ago, Iggy666 said:

Kent is 2 years younger than Jones.

26 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I’d be astounded if he would go for just £3 million. If available for that price we would be daft to pass it up. 

This. Can't see Kent going for anything less than 10 million. When you look at solanke and hudson-odoi or whatever he's called and the fees they are going for.....

3 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

This. Can't see Kent going for anything less than 10 million. When you look at solanke and hudson-odoi or whatever he's called and the fees they are going for.....

There's no way the boy is going for £10 Million. 

Calm down man.

Honest opinion on this. From what I’ve seen of Jones he’s flattered to decieve. He seems direct and quick but seems to lack final balls and has a lack of goals. Rate Kamara though any time I’ve seen him I’ve been impressed. I’m sure last season we hammered Dundee 4-0 at home and Kamara was excellent despite the result.