Rangers boss Steven Gerrard will see overhyped Brendan Rodgers off the premises

The Dude

8 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I think we can agree on the fact that this article IS NOT Rangers hating, right? If you copy and paste then the chances that this PRO Rangers article disappears is very high.. which leaves you with more anti Rangers stuff.. You are really shooting yourself in the foot on this one.

Ok thanks.

57 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Finally, competitive football is back.

After three weeks of manufactured outrage over referees, half-baked conspiracies and celtic fans insisting Rangers can't afford to sign Jermain Defoe before the club promptly confirmed the signing of Jermain Defoe, the winter break is at an end.

READ MORE: https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/Rangers-boss-steven-gerrard-see-13895668

Good article :tu:

How many clicks on the link to get you a pound?

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

“will win 10 in a row - unless the SFA intervene of course”

Sadly, there is no indication so far that the bheasts will be punished, assuming that’s what you meant.

No, it was me poking fun at their view that there's an anti-celtic conspiracy led by the SFA designed to stop them winning 10

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Just as well his rent is paid in exposure... He would probably like to continue to write the material.. if you copy and paste it then that will eventually be the end of it.

It says ‘BOYCOTT THIS LINK’ yet the admins moan when people don’t click it?  

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

After three weeks of manufactured outrage over referees, half-baked conspiracies and celtic fans insisting Rangers can't afford to sign Jermain Defoe before the club promptly confirmed the signing of Jermain Defoe, the winter break is at an end.

READ MORE: https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/Rangers-boss-steven-gerrard-see-13895668

Boss level of trolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mutley:

A squad of world-beaters managed by the greatest manager to have ever managed Reading.

28 minutes ago, TMB said:

It says ‘BOYCOTT THIS LINK’ yet the admins moan when people don’t click it?  

Im not moaning.. people are free to do what they want...I merely replied to a post saying something along the lines of... "its exposure so you should be happy". Its something I hear a lot myself as a musician.. big companies will want you to play for free as "its great exposure" and I always reply with.. "well thats handy, as my bills are payable in exposure". 

Also.. I replied to someone saying that the rag is anti Rangers....when the article posted was exactly the opposite. 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Oooooooofffffftttt!!!

40 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Im not moaning.. people are free to do what they want...I merely replied to a post saying something along the lines of... "its exposure so you should be happy". Its something I hear a lot myself as a musician.. big companies will want you to play for free as "its great exposure" and I always reply with.. "well thats handy, as my bills are payable in exposure". 

Also.. I replied to someone saying that the rag is anti Rangers....when the article posted was exactly the opposite. 

Sly “I’m a musician” post there Johan..