***The Official Livingston v Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Of course it is. 

But we need to accommodate him. The guy is a terrific goal scorer and that’s how we win games. 

We managed to stay in touch distance in our 4-3-3, but we still have numerous fuck ups just like Wednesday. We need something different. 

I’m not convinced. 

If we can get a settled team and it gels then great but still not sure.

I can see Jack being the loser as it’s clear we need Mccrorrie to play and Arfield n Davis will play, which would be really harsh as he was arguably our best player in first half of the season.

11 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Good solid performance needed, this could be another banana skin.

I'd like to think that Gerrard would be ready for Livi after the first game there this season but like you all I see is a big plastic banana skin and if we persist in trying to fit Defoe and Morelos in the team at the same time then we're bound for another poor performance.

If we win then fine I'll admit I was wrong but I see us getting a point out of this game at best meanwhile the taigs have Hamilton so another easy 3 points for the paedophile scum.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If we’re dropping players for causing a goal then McAuley and McGregor canny play

2 could have done better, but Worrall is the only one of the 3 who cost a goal.

And his performance was woeful, not just the fuck up that cost the goal.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

2 could have done better, but Worrall is the only one of the 3 who cost a goal.

And his performance was woeful, not just the fuck up that cost the goal.

McAuley’s shite defending cost us the goal.

McGregor cost us a goal, with shite goalkeeping.

Worrall’s cost us a goal by being a spastic.

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

McAuley’s shite defending cost us the goal.

McGregor cost us a goal, with shite goalkeeping.

Worrall’s cost us a goal by being a spastic.

Mcauley on a booking backed off against a player with more pace. Dives in, would get done with no protection behind. Backed off to 20 odd yards out then stood up to block. Unfortunate ball went through legs. Could have done better.

Mcgregor had angles covered but was done by the ball going through defender's legs. Even then though, I'd have expected more.

Neither cost the goal. Both could have done better.

Worrall did indeed cost us a goal, by defending worse than I've seen all season at my kids footie.

2 contribute to a lost goal, 1 cost us a lost goal. And he is the one that should be dropped tomorrow for that mistake and overall performance.

24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mcauley on a booking backed off against a player with more pace. Dives in, would get done with no protection behind. Backed off to 20 odd yards out then stood up to block. Unfortunate ball went through legs. Could have done better.

Mcgregor had angles covered but was done by the ball going through defender's legs. Even then though, I'd have expected more.

Neither cost the goal. Both could have done better.

Worrall did indeed cost us a goal, by defending worse than I've seen all season at my kids footie.

2 contribute to a lost goal, 1 cost us a lost goal. And he is the one that should be dropped tomorrow for that mistake and overall performance.

Both cost the goal, both should do better. Worrall and Foderingham in their places and the whole support’s calling from them to be released.

Katic for worrall..mccrorie for jack and go 433. Alfie as inside right but doesnt mean he has to just stick there. You see salah with liverpool coming in off the right all the time. Im obv not saying alfredo is on that lvl but he's more than capable of playing there. 

My fear is gerrard doesnt know how to get the balance right. If ejaria hadnt left chances are he'd have been playing instead of mccrorie in that old firm. Our wide men should be playing on the shoulder of the full backs soon as we have the ball. But everything and everyone is always infront.  We should be doing more with what we have.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Both cost the goal, both should do better. Worrall and Foderingham in their places and the whole support’s calling from them to be released.

You're wrong and showing Gerrard level of stubbornness.😏

Worrall deserves dropped. Fod deserves thanks if he leaves but it won't impact on us in the slightest as McGregor is far superior.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're wrong and showing Gerrard level of stubbornness.😏

Worrall deserves dropped. Fod deserves thanks if he leaves but it won't impact on us in the slightest as McGregor is far superior.

If Goldson was fit, I’d drop him. 

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

It is tbf but I think Defoe and Morelos will be lethal together

I agree but the prob is in how Defoe is accommodated? Do we play wi one 'winger' Kent or Danny,do we go wi 3 at the back wi McCrorie as DFM to allow Tav or Barasic/Halliday to push up to give us an option on the other side? It's a real quandry,good luck wi that SG😉

55 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

McGregor

Tav Katic Goldson Barasic

McCrorie

Jack Arfield

Candieas             Kent

Morelos

My team aswell.

I’ve got a feeling I’m going to be watching this through my fingers tomorrow, we need to lay down a marker, up the tempo, play these cunts off the park and put a minimum of 2 past them.

I hope we have more tenacity and cutting edge than we did the last time we played them away.

Archived