Morelos incident

Virtuoso

4 hours ago, Jamie said:

Not a chance McKenna only lashed out because of morelos 

Their was no need for him to do it .

This guy is a gr8 player but as cost us points over season and could have last night as we got batterd once he got sent off

Mckenna lashed out because he lost his rag over getting bullied. Again.

The video clearly shows Morelos' leg getting tangled with Mckenna's and it being pulled into position above Mckenna as he falls. Please explain to me how at that point with all the that forward momentum Morelos goes about avoiding any sort of contact with Mckenna.

One look at that video and Madden would probably agree there's no way he could deem it violent conduct.

Not to mention Walker on commentary vehemently defending Morelos and that was before it was replayed 3 or 4 more times before the game restarted.

The more you watch it the more mental the red card becomes.

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Not to mention Walker on commentary vehemently defending Morelos and that was before it was replayed 3 or 4 more times before the game restarted.

When Andy Walker of all people says it isn't a red card the game is up. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

When Andy Walker of all people says it isn't a red card the game is up. 

It's not even that he says its not a yellow, he's quite clear in his opinion that Morelos doesn't actually do anything to warrant a booking nevermind a fucken red card.

Up until Mckenna kicks out its a standard CF vs CB physical battle that results in tangled legs and both players near enough inside each others jumpers. Happens week in and week out.

I'll also note, just for the sake of it considering Morelos seems to take a pummeling for it as well, that a few mutton molesters were constantly showing desent to the ref, waving the arms at him dismissively and mouthing off to him.

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Mckenna lashed out because he lost his rag over getting bullied. Again.

The video clearly shows Morelos' leg getting tangled with Mckenna's and it being pulled into position above Mckenna as he falls. Please explain to me how at that point with all the that forward momentum Morelos goes about avoiding any sort of contact with Mckenna.

One look at that video and Madden would probably agree there's no way he could deem it violent conduct.

Would not no about a replay as was at the match in was right it front of me it happend . Why did It take morelos 5 minutes to get up off the ground cause he new he was getting a red card 

He will get a 2 match ban 

Listening to Snyde .The beggars on there saying Brown should have been sent off 

And Mark Wilson saying paddy Bonnar saying it was "heavy " challenge 

Wilson saying the footage is not being shown and not out there

There no fucking agenda eh 

Can you imagine no footage of Alfredo sneezing 

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Both pundits reckon brown could have been off too

Aye, they just started talking about it the minute I posted that. 😂

But throughout the day it's had no coverage at all. Nothing like the furore surrounding every decision we've had recently. 

Sellic could have had 2 reds and a yellow for simulation. I've been reading and watching various media all day and two minutes ago is the first I've heard of it.

37 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Would not no about a replay as was at the match in was right it front of me it happend . Why did It take morelos 5 minutes to get up off the ground cause he new he was getting a red card 

You hope!! You even spell like a taig.

6 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

According to Thomas Duncan of the BBC, "Morelos lashed out at him" but that McKenna just "looked to jab a foot".

You seriously couldn't make that fucking up.

Unbelievably poor and false reporting.

If both players had swapped positions and each others part in the incident

We would probably be having cries today  from the scum haters, to have Alfredo banned for many many games . Possibly sin die from many of these repugnant biased  stations

47 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Because he was play acting like a total fanny? How does that impact on whether or not the incident meets the criteria for violent conduct? The contact he made with Mckenna, intentional or not, falls way short of meeting the SFA's standard for violent conduct.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

Because he was play acting like a total fanny? How does that impact on whether or not the incident meets the criteria for violent conduct? The contact he made with Mckenna, intentional or not, falls way short of meeting the SFA's standard for violent conduct.

It's like hitting your head off a brick wall at times eh?

6 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

According to Thomas Duncan of the BBC, "Morelos lashed out at him" but that McKenna just "looked to jab a foot".

You seriously couldn't make that fucking up.

Unbelievably poor and false reporting.

Since they are all up on bio mechanics.....you can tell what someone is feeling in the moment by their facial expression. Morelos has a look of exasperation just as Mckenna goes over, Mckenna then has aggression written all over his face. At no point does Morelos body language indicate any venom on his part.

There's a long video of the incident floating about, not a recording of a TV on someones phone but actual match footage and it can be see very clearly.