Morelos incident

Virtuoso

2 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

And whit? What goes up must come down. His leg has been forced up by the fall and it has to come back down. It doesn’t come down with any force and he doesn’t make any forced motion at all. It’s gravity. What else can he do 

its tangled legs that’s it 

Oh and just looking more at that Willie Vass photo. 

You do recognise that McKenna is pushing himself up in the picture right? 

Like he is actually fully extended up and thrust toward Alfie’s face so actually he is pushing up on to Morelos foot 

2 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

And whit? What goes up must come down. His leg has been forced up by the fall and it has to come back down. It doesn’t come down with any force and he doesn’t make any forced motion at all. It’s gravity. What else can he do 

its tangled legs that’s it 

It’s not mate Alfredo left his studs on the sheep’s bollocks and gave them a wee twist. Definite (2nd) yellow can’t really complain too much about the red. Morelos has to stop this as he’s making a rod for his own back and letting us down.

Just now, They Gnu said:

It’s not mate Alfredo left his studs on the sheep’s bollocks and gave them a wee twist. Definite (2nd) yellow can’t really complain too much about the red. Morelos has to stop this as he’s making a rod for his own back and letting us down.

Check my earlier posts. This is what I though too but seeing the way his left leg is dragged up into the air and then as it falls back down McKenna thrusts up into his face forcing him to turn away

i stand by the opinion that Morelos is innocent in this. It’s a tangle of legs ending in a thrust up by the Aberdeen player

Red card all day long and how people can post on here saying stuff like "love you wee man" for continually putting our whole season and title hopes at risk for off the ball incidents is beyond me.

Morelos has been sent off in a Europa League play off game, 3 games against Aberdeen and could/should have been sent off in the Old Firm game too. All for petty, moronic incidents he should be getting nowhere near. People on here would rather see a player they don't like get booted in the balls while putting our title hopes at risk than actually having a good chance at winning the league. Mental.

Aberdeen games can be brushed aside, especially like yesterday when we won it anyway but let's just wait until an UFA or Old Firm game don't go our way and see how much we love Alfredo's moronic behaviour then.

Just now, Jeffrey said:

He's the reason we still have anything to play for, that's why

He could also end up being the reason we don't. We pay him a good wage to come here and score the goals that he does, we don't pay him to get involved in red card incidents.

He can't score a few goals and think to himself "ah well now I've scored some I'm allowed to go boot someone in the balls" and the fans to think "ah well he's earned that one". We pay him to come here and give 100% to the cause and he's put that at risk several times now and we've been lucky to get away with it. We could have easily never qualified for the Europa League, we lost the league cup semi final when he was suspended for it and had we dropped points to either them or Aberdeen our league would already be over. 

15 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Check my earlier posts. This is what I though too but seeing the way his left leg is dragged up into the air and then as it falls back down McKenna thrusts up into his face forcing him to turn away

i stand by the opinion that Morelos is innocent in this. It’s a tangle of legs ending in a thrust up by the Aberdeen player

Alfie left the leg in and twisted his foot on McKennas nuts. It was an intentional act and it was stupid. Yellow all day long.

3 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

So stone wall it will get rescinded and at most downgraded to yellow. Fuck all in it. Any other player and no cunt bats an eye.

Not a chance McKenna only lashed out because of morelos 

Their was no need for him to do it .

This guy is a gr8 player but as cost us points over season and could have last night as we got batterd once he got sent off

13 minutes ago, Broxi said:

He could also end up being the reason we don't. We pay him a good wage to come here and score the goals that he does, we don't pay him to get involved in red card incidents.

He can't score a few goals and think to himself "ah well now I've scored some I'm allowed to go boot someone in the balls" and the fans to think "ah well he's earned that one". We pay him to come here and give 100% to the cause and he's put that at risk several times now and we've been lucky to get away with it. We could have easily never qualified for the Europa League, we lost the league cup semi final when he was suspended for it and had we dropped points to either them or Aberdeen our league would already be over. 

I'm not denying he has a bit of an issue but you seem to be completely downplaying his contribution

Duncan Ferguson got the jail for less than the alleged attempted assault with intent on Alfredo Morelos by mckenna. No professional help or pick up £200, straight to jail courtesy of hounding by professional haters. Where's all the social justice warriors in the mheejah this morning ? 

I am actually disgusted at folk who think Morelos deserved a red card last night.A Anyone who thinks it is quite simply a fucking idiot.

There are supposed supporters who are actually being brainwashed into the believing the narrative against us. Next people on here will be starting to believe that the refs and SFA are being biased towards us.

I'm confident that the red card will be appealled and the appeal will be won. If it isn't, it will be purely down to the hysterical attention that Morelos gets and the SFA not wanting to create a storm.

He has had incidents this season that have been petulant and may have deserved more action than was taken, but last night was not one.

McGregor could and probably should have been sent off for us, but there was absolutely no justification for sending off Morelos.

52 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

According to Thomas Duncan of the BBC, "Morelos lashed out at him" but that McKenna just "looked to jab a foot".

You seriously couldn't make that fucking up.

Unbelievably poor and false reporting.

44 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Alfie left the leg in and twisted his foot on McKennas nuts. It was an intentional act and it was stupid. Yellow all day long.

Ever had a boot in the balls? If  he'd done that McKenna would of been squirming on the ground in genuine agony. 

26 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The narrative once again is astounding.

First game McKenna clearly provokes Alfredo.

Everyone: It's part of the game. He's entitled to wind up Alfredo. He's a loose cannon.

Alfredo reacts.

Everyone: Alfredo is scum

Last night even though slight it's fair to say there was an element of provocation from Alfredo.

Everyone: Alfredo is scum

McKenna kicks Alfredo in the face.

Everyone: Aye but Alfredo......

Even some of our own. 

18 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I am actually disgusted at folk who think Morelos deserved a red card last night.A Anyone who thinks it is quite simply a fucking idiot.

There are supposed supporters who are actually being brainwashed into the believing the narrative against us. Next people on here will be starting to believe that the refs and SFA are being biased towards us.

I'm confident that the red card will be appealled and the appeal will be won. If it isn't, it will be purely down to the hysterical attention that Morelos gets and the SFA not wanting to create a storm.

He has had incidents this season that have been petulant and may have deserved more action than was taken, but last night was not one.

McGregor could and probably should have been sent off for us, but there was absolutely no justification for sending off Morelos.

Aye,spot on mate Mcgregors was fkin worse but all you can hear is Alfredo done this and Alfredo that  etc,etc.

6 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

A yellow card to both players if anything,Morelos did'nt stamp on him and McKenna did'nt boot Morelos in the head. Official's have fucked up yet again!!:anger:

There is no way on earth that McKenna should be a yellow.

I understand why the ref can make the decision he has. Given the fact is all happens very quickly. 

However watching the replay I just felt that as McKenna is going down, Morelos already has his leg in the air and any attempt to put it down "naturally" are hindered by the fact that McKennas leg is there. 

Hence why it looks like a "double kick" at McKenna. 

I dont deny that morelos is being cheeky in trying to leave something on Mckenna because all players tend to do this to a degree, but it certainly isnt a stamp as people are trying to portray. 

Ultimately he just needs to stick to what hes good at in terms of roughing the defenders up without overstepping the mark and giving the ref the opportunity to use his reputation against him.

46 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Duncan Ferguson got the jail for less than the alleged attempted assault with intent on Alfredo Morelos by mckenna. No professional help or pick up £200, straight to jail courtesy of hounding by professional haters. Where's all the social justice warriors in the mheejah this morning ? 

Social justice isn’t for Rangers and our support, too hated