***The Official Rangers v Dundee Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Worrall’s Square passing across the back concerns me, playing straight to feet rather a yard in front takes the energy out of our play and slows us down. The player receiving tends to then pass it straight back or if pressed back to the keeper.

Noticed this too. Several times during a game. And it seems to give the opposition strikers a bit more spring in their step chasing us down. Cunt needs told imho

For me between now and the end of the season is all about consistency, something we havent been since the first 9 games of this season. Become hard to beat, don't give silly mistakes and goals away. If we keep winning then it gives them something to worry about, firmly believe we can do them home and away in the two games left this season and that doesn't give them much space to breath. 

3/4-0 tonight to the famous, i fancy a good solid performance, love seeing Kent Morelos Candeias as a front 3 plenty of pace, power and commitment between them to cause any defense problems.

4 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Noticed this too. Several times during a game. And it seems to give the opposition strikers a bit more spring in their step chasing us down. Cunt needs told imho

Seems an obvious thing and easily corrected. Thing is his forward passing is pretty good, when he does it.

Archived