***The Official Rangers v Dundee Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Pinned the post about the applause at top of match thread. It’ll be the first thing people see when they open it. 

I’ll remove it from there shortly before kickoff to allow it to be replaced with links to the game.

That is a good place for it. :thumbup:

5 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Wouldn't drop defoe personally. Keep morelos on the bench and unleash him at weekend. He needs to learn that he has to earn it back. Can't change a team that won 5-0.

Of course you can when you have a special player like Morelos    He is our Messi /Ronaldo  and starts every game when available ! 

17 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Pinned the post about the applause at top of match thread. It’ll be the first thing people see when they open it. 

I’ll remove it from there shortly before kickoff to allow it to be replaced with links to the game.

Thank you

29 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

👏👏👏

Well done mate.

:UK:

Wonder why Worrall is preferred to Katic for this sort of game.   What's Katic not doing well enough in training / games that puts Worrall ahead of him for team selection.  Why does Kamara have a different colour of blue top to the rest of the outfield players - it looks a bit naff not having the team photo with all outfield players wearing the same colour of shirt.

As for the game itself I hope we get off to a good start and a few early goals...…...and that the VB protest doesn't adversely impact the players.   The Dundee side might take a bit of encouragement if the stadium atmosphere is quelled a bit.  

We need to win this game to keep the pressure on.    

Archived