***The Official Rangers v Dundee Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Imagine they lost their next two...

Entirely possible, we have to win ours though. 

Interim manager at Tynecastle, would take a draw if we won. 

However TLB in charge of them going to Hibs where just about every player will want to get it up him, could be interesting. 

5 hours ago, gogzy said:

Someone who joined in 2012 called @charlesgreen=saviour is viewing the thread.

I wonder if he wants a name change :lol:

Gogzy. I am desperate for a name change. Don't know how to go about it though hence the reason why i don't post on here only view. Safe to say I am very embarrassed by the name which was set up back when Charles was at that time doing things the right way (that was before we found out what he was really up to). If there is any way for someone to help me change the name that would be great. Thanks

3 minutes ago, charlesgreen=saviour said:

Gogzy. I am desperate for a name change. Don't know how to go about it though hence the reason why i don't post on here only view. Safe to say I am very embarrassed by the name which was set up back when Charles was at that time doing things the right way (that was before we found out what he was really up to). If there is any way for someone to help me change the name that would be great. Thanks

What do you want it to be mate?  It can only be done by an admin.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Entirely possible, we have to win ours though. 

Interim manager at Tynecastle, would take a draw if we won. 

However TLB in charge of them going to Hibs where just about every player will want to get it up him, could be interesting. 

Hearts should be well fired up. Going against a side that just lost its manager. Lennon might even be there to add further motivation to stick it to the taigs. 

Full on meltdown if they drop points and exit the cup. 

Just got to take care of our business. Hopefully more of the same from our last 2 games. 

If the recent news from the other side of the city doesn't fire up our team and motivate them to go full tilt for this title then nothing will. Their new manager will emplode when the pressure is on. This is our chance and we need to take it with both hands. Similar points defecits have been overturned with less games to go so we have every opportunity starting tomorrow night. For me I would go with same team as Sunday with Alfredo and Borna replacing Halliday if Injured and Defoe up top. 

Archived