If...

ForeverAndEver

20 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I clapped when Miller came on,but didn't do anything when Davies came on

Me too. Miller gave us a good few moments in the lower leagues snd first few seasons back in the prem.  

Davis fucked off without so much as a thought. 

13 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I never clapped when Davis came on @ForeverAndEver :whistle:

But I gave a wee clap to welcome Kenny, I doubt many would have heard my clap with the loudness of others around me clapping so loudly. :pipe:

I personally didn't clap either, if you want to go for it but I don't really see why I should be clapping them on. One can't get a game at his own club and is shot, the other is just someone who came back for the end of his career but we punted so he went to Dundee.

45 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I personally didn't clap either, if you want to go for it but I don't really see why I should be clapping them on. One can't get a game at his own club and is shot, the other is just someone who came back for the end of his career but we punted so he went to Dundee.

I never wanted Davis back (or Lafferty) because I believe they are not good enough players now.

Kenny made a huge mistake for one season and I hated when he did that, but his service to Rangers has been great over his three spells with us IMO. I fully understand why some fans would never forgive him for his year at the Tarriers.  

17 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I never wanted Davis back (or Lafferty) because I believe they are not good enough players now.

Kenny made a huge mistake for one season and I hated when he did that, but his service to Rangers has been great over his three spells with us IMO. I fully understand why some fans would never forgive him for his year at the Tarriers.  

I could actually forgive that, I am hugely convinced the wee shit had a hand is disrupting our dressing room and our form at the time, that I will not forgive (pretty much from the Godfather) :happy:.

15 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I could actually forgive that, I am hugely convinced the wee shit had a hand is disrupting our dressing room and our form at the time, that I will not forgive (pretty much from the Godfather) :happy:.

I am not sure about that and would need some evidence rather than rumours. :pipe:

We have had so many shite manager's when he was still playing I think it was all a complete fuck up. 

PS I have some more Broxi pics to put up soon to make us both feel better. :thumbsup: