Gerrard Q&A

That should be a good night, good to see some interaction with fans. Also if anyone has spare tickets....:lol:

The event, taking place on the evening of Monday 25 March 2019, will also be attended by Director of Football, Mark Allen and will be hosted by Rangers TVs Tom Miller.

Hosted in the intimate surroundings of the Thornton Suite, the night gives fans a rare chance to put their questions to the Manager, whilst helping to raise funds for the Rangers Charity Foundation.

It is Gerrard’s first fan Q&A since he was appointed in May 2018 – and he will be ready to discuss life at Rangers so far, as well as the changes his team has made to the playing squad.

Tickets cost just £65 and include a drink on arrival and a two course buffet dinner.

29 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Great idea. Hopefully this night is posted on the official you tube channel.

More likely YouTube will have a 40 second clip and the full thing will be on RangersTV.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent night , both Gerrard and mark Allan spoke very well , both stayed behind and made sure everybody got a picture with them with undoubtedly 95% of the bears in the Thornton suit only picking Gerrard 😂, 13k was raised for the Rangers charity foundation , the only negative of the night and no doubt this will be an unpopular statement but that Tom commentator is a fucking riddy , Gerrards face at times proved that 

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Excellent night , both Gerrard and mark Allan spoke very well , both stayed behind and made sure everybody got a picture with them with undoubtedly 95% of the bears in the Thornton suit only picking Gerrard 😂, 13k was raised for the Rangers charity foundation , the only negative of the night and no doubt this will be an unpopular statement but that Tom commentator is a fucking riddy , Gerrards face at times proved that 

What did he say about Kirsty Gallagher and Hayley McQueen mate?

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Is that the ‘whits the goalie daen ‘ chap ?

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

What did he say about Kirsty Gallagher and Hayley McQueen mate?

What one would Gerrard (the married man) have , it was like a quick fire thing , Gerrard didn’t answer and Tom said sandwich between both , telling jokes about throwing shite in a lions face , and stories about 1690 , Gerrard face was a picture like he either had no idea what he was talking about or was fizzing , this is a world footballing icon up on the stage and he’s spouting this pish , I seen the SLO tweeted him excellent as usual Tom , he was an embarrassment as far as I was concerned 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

What one would Gerrard (the married man) have , it was like a quick fire thing , Gerrard didn’t answer and Tom said sandwich between both , telling jokes about throwing shite in a lions face , and stories about 1690 , Gerrard face was a picture like he either had no idea what he was talking about or was fizzing , this is a world footballing icon up on the stage and he’s spouting this pish , I seen the SLO tweeted him excellent as usual Tom , he was an embarrassment as far as I was concerned 

That sounds horrendous.

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Can't see why that would be an unpopular statement tbh,he is a riddy. I cringe like fuck every time I hear him on Rangers TV. Him hosting that event would have been enough to put me off going.

3 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Apparently he said Kent on loan again is unlikely and we cant afford him permanently? 

Unsurprising. The loan fee involved in bringing him here next season will have increased, plus I can imagine Liverpool wanting to see him in a better league ie the Championship.  A permanent fee of 4m plus isn't where we should be spending our money.

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate I think you are going way OTT 

You were there .Congrats 👋

He should have shown the same class as the surroundings and the manager , I’m not they’re to hear gutter level stories and attempt of comedy from someone trying to make the night all about him 

5 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Unsurprising. The loan fee involved in bringing him here next season will have increased, plus I can imagine Liverpool wanting to see him in a better league ie the Championship.  A permanent fee of 4m plus isn't where we should be spending our money.

seen a figure of 8m mentioned