Morelos

GOAT

Just now, bluenoz said:

Take away his goal against Villareal and he has done nothing. In his first stint he showed up for one month a year ( the last one ), the rest, he was terrible. Gerrard ) Allen ) were wrong for bringing him back. We have better youth players. Smile, you are the only person I have ever argued with on here. Can you say the same?

So we just take away one of the most important goals of the season. You have only argued with me as you take a high and mighty approach where you stated no one could comment on forums as they did not have the illustrious career you had.  

I guess Smith and Gerrard are clueless now like me and a host of other managers, maybe they have not achieved what you have in the game.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

So we just take away one of the most important goals of the season. You have only argued with me as you take a high and mighty approach where you stated no one could comment on forums as they did not have the illustrious career you had.  

I guess Smith and Gerrard are clueless now like me and a host of other managers, maybe they have not achieved what you have in the game.

Your snide remarks do you no favours. Maybe when I have as many posts as you, I will see the game like you, until then you win.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

They signed him is all the proof you need Gerrard comments if you listen to his interviews as well. 

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Wee bit of hand-holding needed by you I see. Can see you strolling about holding wee Joffreys pocket.

lolwut

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Anyone who rates Kyle Lafferty anything more than an absolute dickhead who is shite at football shouldn't be allowed to interact with the general public.

I don't think you're being very fair, he has a bit of talent you can't deny. I mean he's good at taking pictures of his knob

Not reading through all the comments but yes it was a penalty, no his shouldn't have been booked and yes he did get hit in the face near the end of the game when he went down - for me the sad bit is after he received the booking it was open season for the sheep shaggers to foul him any way they wanted  knowing he could do nothing about it and the ref did nothing but worse of all not one of him team mates made any attempt what so ever to fight his corner - that's what really pissed me off

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Said it last night but he really seems like he's falling back into his form of the later part of last Season.

Looks like his head has been turned/feels like his job is done.

I think he knows he's away.