Scotland

Escobar

23 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Alright, och aye the noo and aw that

Can't stand the SFA personally, can't stand the supporters booing our players, and can't stand the Scotland team full of tarriers nowadays.

I can’t stand people like you that surrendered your support for YOUR country

6 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Scotland are fucking brutal, twice San Marino have cut through the defence. 

It's bad isn't it? It looks like Scotland had a lot of pressure and scored, then San marino have changed things, and are getting some joy. Why can't Scotland change things?

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I can’t stand people like you that surrendered your support for YOUR country

:lol: Do you like anyone F&E

I'm really struggling to not say "we" when talking about scotland, but at least I'm making the effort

4 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Do you not feel a wee bit sorry for mcleish though? i do, that's his management career over i think

Well when your remit is limited you're fucked, plus we have a country that hasn't played "football" for over a decade, they play retribution and complete defence, who will be this victim in this one? Scotland's demise is purely down to clubs, tactics and the governance but I single out the governance more as how those two cunts Regan and Doncaster lead us for so long was a fucking tragic decision.

27 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

He's fat m8, it's a well proven fact that fat people don't like anything or anyone except chocolate and cakes , bit suspicious of his sexuality as well tbh.

After wishing you a happy birthday, that hurts.

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Well when your remit is limited your fucked, plus we have a country that hasn't played "football" for over a decade, they play retribution and complete defence, who will be this victim in this one? Scotland's demise is purely down to clubs, tactics and the governance but I single out the governance more as how those two cunts Regan and Doncaster lead us for so long was a fucking tragic decision.

Agreed, but when you look at stats his predecessors were better. I stole this from the british broadcasting cunts

0000000000000000.thumb.png.14897145ce72cf02435b5b225a1779ae.png

I know there's a lot of factors involved in finding out who's the better performer, but on the face of it  - it doesn't look good at all.