Away allocations for the derby

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

At least your in with a chance of a ticket for every game of you have full points , some bears that don’t travel on RSC have had 3 tickets with 2 away games left after the split no doubt their 4th be Killie 

I dont buy this....

have they ever thought about contacting there local or nearest RSC?

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It’s true , cccs are getting 4 away tickets max this season 

not questioning that am on the ccs myself , but why dont they go join there local or nearest rsc

plenty pick up on route 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You think people should have to join supporters clubs to get tickets? :lol:

Naw

we struggle at the best of times.....Yes I thought something should be done for RSC to obtain more tickets.

since the RSC structure came into place, the allocation for RSC have been cut 3 times .....lower and lower ticket allocations then boom you have this scenario 

Just now, bouncy said:

we struggle at the best of times.....Yes I thought something should be done for RSC to obtain more tickets.

since the RSC structure came into place, the allocation for RSC have been cut 3 times .....lower and lower ticket allocations then boom you have this scenario 

Everyone is in the same boat mate

Supporters that travel miles on their own or with a couple of pals deserve the chance to get tickets to games every bit as much as someone who walks to their local supporters club every match day 

They gain a slight advantage from getting a higher % of the total stadium, and getting a whole stand behind the goals. 

We need to extract every possible gain we can to beat them. 

Until we're pretty much evenly matched on and off the pitch keep it the way it is this season. 

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Everyone is in the same boat mate

Supporters that travel miles on their own or with a couple of pals deserve the chance to get tickets to games every bit as much as someone who walks to their local supporters club every match day 

not that straight forward.....

In a RSC you need to attend, if you dont you lose ground on the points system.....many do it by going on the bus for attendances , you dont just walk in and expect a TICKET !!!!!!

Only other way to resolve it would be if we got slightly more tickets than they did. 

So our capacity is roughly 20% less than theirs. Say then the slight advantage they gain from the full stand and a higher % of the stadium is worth around half the absolute increase in support.

That means we should get about 10% more tickets than they do. 

So if they get about 8000 tickets for Ibrox, we get 8800 tickets for the piggery. 

3 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Only other way to resolve it would be if we got slightly more tickets than they did. 

So our capacity is roughly 20% less than theirs. Say then the slight advantage they gain from the full stand and a higher % of the stadium is worth around half the absolute increase in support.

That means we should get about 10% more tickets than they do. 

So if they get about 8000 tickets for Ibrox, we get 8800 tickets for the piggery. 

talk of 5% rule ?

means we get 3k they get 2.7k

15 minutes ago, bouncy said:

not that straight forward.....

In a RSC you need to attend, if you dont you lose ground on the points system.....many do it by going on the bus for attendances , you dont just walk in and expect a TICKET !!!!!!

And there's people that have to get planes and boats to get anywhere near home games, do they not deserve a chance of away games aswell?

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Still angry this morning about the taigs ST sales being down. 

Just admit you made a cunt of it, you clearly said HALF the stadium was empty, which it wasn’t, no one was mentioning st sales.

then you told someone to get their facts right. 🤣 Ironic.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

And there's people that have to get planes and boats to get anywhere near home games, do they not deserve a chance of away games aswell?

I was going to say more but you need to realistic  on this subject

Boats are normally used by the RSC from ulster and north scotland. they travel to 

planes .....well am sure the prod from Oz comes over every weeek 

Just now, bouncy said:

I was going to say more but you need to realistic  on this subject

Boats are normally used by the RSC from ulster and north scotland. they travel to 

planes .....well am sure the prod from Oz comes over every weeek 

You realise a lot of people from NI travel over to home games on the plane every other week don't you and from England?

Just now, .Williamson. said:

You realise a lot of people from NI travel over to home games on the plane every other week don't you and from England?

got pals from South of London 😉 who come up every home game.

and good friends across the irish sea 

actually am having a drink with  some before Hearts midweek 

13 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So they didn’t close a large part of their top tier and cover it in stupid banners. 

You really should get your facts right for once. 

Did the filth not also state they lost roughly ten million a year with us not in the league.

9 minutes ago, bouncy said:

got pals from South of London 😉 who come up every home game.

and good friends across the irish sea 

actually am having a drink with  some before Hearts midweek 

I still think it'll go back to how it was eventually so I'm sure you'll get tickets again anyway mate 

13 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

There is no right or wrong side to this debate. 

I'd be there on Sunday if it was the old allocations but I'm not particularly gutted I won't be there.

How do you know you would be there