Away allocations for the derby

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Give it one season without giving to away games, honestly one season, they'll be on their knees, we have the power, lets flex the muscle for once. Subservience and bridge building gets you fuck all but shat upon! 

They managed for 4

9 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Give it one season without giving to away games, honestly one season, they'll be on their knees, we have the power, lets flex the muscle for once. Subservience and bridge building gets you fuck all but shat upon! 

Were you asleep between 2012 and 2016?

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

All away games no just the scum. 

We weren't playing top flight teams away from home for 4 years, some of them struggled but not one of them died, I'm not sure how us not going for one year will have them on their knees?

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

We weren't playing top flight teams away from home for 4 years, some of them struggled but not one of them died, I'm not sure how us not going for one year will have them on their knees?

If they hadn't been given the money in the 5th year one or two of the would've possibly died and some would've certainly in the 6th year, but that's history now, too late!

Was raging with the clubs decision and still think it’s a kick in the teeth to the bears that stood in the piggery through humiliation after humiliation when now we are much better equipped to win there ,but I did love every second of the 29th of December at ibrox and from that day thought it was probably the correct decision , having said that the week leading up to the game with no ticket is still torture 

8 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

If they hadn't been given the money in the 5th year one or two of the would've possibly died and some would've certainly in the 6th year, but that's history now, too late!

But you said it would only take one season & they would be on their knees?

Not going to lie, as much as I enjoyed December... Absolutely nothing in league football beats going there & 8000 bears lording it over 50,000 of them! Even when we were shite & in a meaningless game, there were limbs everywhere when Clint Hill scored that equaliser.