Morelos apology

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

It's not just about yesterday though, is it.

Opposition players are taking fly kicks at him, stamping on him and elbowing him on a weekly basis, and their managers are encouraging it.

The media/pundits are giving it the 'welcome to scottish football' or 'there was no malice in that' and those incidents are all easily forgotten again.

Morelos gives a bit back and he's ripped apart by everyone, including some of our own fans. 

Probably because he acted like a moron in a game that essentially won them the league (was already over but that sealed it) and couldn’t have had a care for the fans or team. Luckily for him we actually looked better when he fucked off.

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Wish someone would make a compilation of every card he has received this season.  I don't think he has deserved about half of them.

Only one that was harsh was the one in the 4-2 game. Every other one was a red imo. Got away luckily without red cards in other games too. 

1 minute ago, Lloyd said:

Only one that was harsh was the one in the 4-2 game. Every other one was a red imo. Got away luckily without red cards in other games too. 

Completely disagree.  I am also talking about all his cards,  his yellows too.

Just now, gogzy said:

Completely disagree.

The one in Ufa completely deserved and stupid from him for arguing a pointless foul and shouting at the ref  

The one against Aberdeen in the first game of the season he kicks out, it’s a red. 

The second one against Aberdeen this season where he punches Shinnie for no other reason than to get himself off the park, stupid as fuck. 

The one yesterday, worst of the lot and the straw that broke the camels back for me.l with him. 

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Probably because he acted like a moron in a game that essentially won them the league (was already over but that sealed it) and couldn’t have had a care for the fans or team. Luckily for him we actually looked better when he fucked off.

His reaction was unnecessary, but not unprovoked. 

Before he came to us, he had received 11 yellow cards and 0 red cards in his whole career. 

Since he's been with us, he's received 27 yellow cards and 5 red cards.

That says it all imo.

29 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Another who sees nothing wrong in anything he does. The guy is the most overrated player we have ever had. Being the best player in this country means heehaw . The guy brings nothing but embarrassment to the club time after time and the manager cant handle him.

Said it to another on here , I will gladly have a wager that if/when he goes to the EPL he will fail miserably and be sold in a year.

Hes at the biggest and best club he will ever play for and will realise how much he fucked up when he goes.....

:lol:

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

The one that was rescinded was a red?  nah, not for me.

Aye. It was a red, should have been a red for McKenna too, only reason it was rescinded is because the referees admitted to not seeing it. 

19 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

A lot of football managers are arrogant cunts and I've no doubt there will be some out there watching him thinking they could rein in him.

Right they will. His disciplinary record wasn't bad elsewhere as far as I know. He's 22. Doubt many will be put off. 

2 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Fair play to him he needed to do that after yesterday.

82EBA70D-80DA-425B-A874-4BA054A98AA4.png

2 hours ago, Smile said:

His career with us is over. this is an exercise in PR by the board now.

I think this is an exercise to help with the selling fee.

12 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

His reaction was unnecessary, but not unprovoked. 

Before he came to us, he had received 11 yellow cards and 0 red cards in his whole career. 

Since he's been with us, he's received 27 yellow cards and 5 red cards.

That says it all imo.

Aye, the Finnish refs are shite

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

The guy is a happy positive skilled footballer who gets enormous satisfaction and enjoyment from playing the game to the best of his ability, as do us Gers fans, and as any general football fan should. 

Contrast his attitude toward the game itself to the hammer throwers and thugs who take no delight in playing the beautiful game, especially Brown. 

Whilst annoyed at what happened Sunday, I think that those who criticise him should study more closely the causes of his reactions, as much as the consequences, and I actually allow him a fair bit of leeway on this even for Sunday. 

He has been deliberately targeted, cheated, abused and made a scapegoat by those who have agendas way beyond anything that Morelos coud possibly even imagine. We all know if he played elsewhere he'd have had less harassment and would likely have flourished and been lauded by football folk and the media. 

Quite simply it's a fucking disgrace the way he's been treated and I feel it is our club owners who should be looking at themselves for not addressing this clusterfuck engineered by the SFA and media a lot earlier. 

Too many posters on this thread not concentrating on  the real culprits.

Well said Tanner

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He made a bigger cunt of Halliday than the other 2. 

Agreed in the published pictures, Halliday is shouting with justified rage and Bain and that piece of excrement are laughing at him.

They won in more than the result yesterday.