McCoist

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, The Dude said:

And do you think his reputatio had anything to do with clubs not wanting to take the gamble on him or was it purely down to football?

Barton served a prison sentence. 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

I would say he is the exception not the rule , he was also 1 of the best strikers in the world when he was biting cunts 

Hows Balotelli's career went ? 

Balotelli was deemed a headcase because of daft shit he done, which was completely over the top imo. 

His career hasn't spiralled because of his behaviour, its because he's just not very good. 

6 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Hows that worked out for Balotelli 

Balotelli has his problems off the field, has Mo ever been arrested or even a hint of trouble away from football. 

Only thing that will affect his price is the piss poor league he plays in. But if the scum can clog dembelle for stupid money then we can so can we. 

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Barton served a prison sentence. 

Balotelli was deemed a headcase because of daft shit he done, which was completely over the top imo. 

His career hasn't spiralled because of his behaviour, its because he's just not very good. 

Ffs you cant honestly believe that , hes got more talent than morelos , showed more potential too 

McCoist flopped as a manager and he made plenty mistakes of his own that he should be accountable for but at the same time do people not remember how we were being run and who we were being run by at the time or will it always be a case of ignoring or downplaying that and acting like McCoist was the sole cause of our problems during that period?

17 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

There's sorting his discipline out then there's the added comments saying his career will suffer, which is utter bullshit. 

He's right though. If he doesn't sort it out then his career WILL suffer. He might no end up destitute but he won't land at a level he should be at.

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He's right though. If he doesn't sort it out then his career WILL suffer. He might no end up destitute but he won't land at a level he should be at.

His career won’t suffer because he won’t be hammered by the press and opposition fans in the next league he moves to

He won’t end up at his final level after us regardless of his attitude in this league, no top level club will take on a SPL player 

McCoist is and will always be more welcome at Ibrox than the wankers in this thread talking crap about him.

Everytime I check this forum, which is getting less frequent every month. There's are people calling current players rat bastards, old players alsorts of names and even slagging off David Murray for not being able to walk. 

There seems to be a thing and it's only on this forum, where a few simple folks got together and tried to out do each other with how bad they slagged Rangers. The comments got worse and all the decent Rangers fans that wanted to discuss Rangers left to different social media sources. Now all that's left here is the same 20 people slagging everything Rangers and egging each other on while decent fans look in every now and again and laugh at how bad it's got. This used to be a decent source for Rangers news a few years ago but you get better news and nicer comments about Rangers from celtic fans than you do on this forum now.

1 minute ago, rangerslion said:

McCoist is and will always be more welcome at Ibrox than the wankers in this thread talking crap about him.

Everytime I check this forum, which is getting less frequent every month. There's are people calling current players rat bastards, old players alsorts of names and even slagging off David Murray for not being able to walk. 

There seems to be a thing and it's only on this forum, where a few simple folks got together and tried to out do each other with how bad they slagged Rangers. The comments got worse and all the decent Rangers fans that wanted to discuss Rangers left to different social media sources. Now all that's left here is the same 20 people slagging everything Rangers and egging each other on while decent fans look in every now and again and laugh at how bad it's got. This used to be a decent source for Rangers news a few years ago but you get better news and nicer comments about Rangers from celtic fans than you do on this forum now.

:lol: 

Just now, rangerslion said:

You think it's the same few folk putting the boot in.... So your solution is to turn up every so often to put the boot in? The irony. 

I think fans are allowed to vent a bit considering the shite we've been through for pushing towards a decade now. 

3 hours ago, Bakbear said:

McCoist gets it tight on here. He could be a bit more biased to the club we know he loves but generally he could say exactly what some wanted to hear and they would still slaughter him. 

Legend of a player. 

Shite Manager 

a rock at our lowest ebb

money grabber

died in the wool blue nose. 

In my top 5 of people I would like to have a Pint with. 

I think we put expectations on people that are unrealistic. McCoist is a legendary footballer for Rangers but ultimately he is just a bloke from Bellshill

Exactly, some seem to put ex-players on ridiculous pedestals and then lash out like petulant children when it turns out that they’re fallible humans.

I just can’t take anyone seriously who acts the way some are acting in this thread.

4 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

Exactly, some seem to put ex-players on ridiculous pedestals and then lash out like petulant children when it turns out that they’re fallible humans.

I just can’t take anyone seriously who acts the way some are acting in this thread.

Ridiculous pedestals 😂😂

Expecting a former player to have the clubs back, aye your right that is asking way too much. 

9 minutes ago, rangerslion said:

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. 👍👍

8 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

You think it's the same few folk putting the boot in.... So your solution is to turn up every so often to put the boot in? The irony. 

I think fans are allowed to vent a bit considering the shite we've been through for pushing towards a decade now. 

We aren’t here to criticise the club, players or board we are here to support! If you can’t say anything nice then you aren’t a bear xxxoxoxoxoxxxoox

37 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He'd no disciplinary issues prior to arriving on our shores. He's had a red rescinded, one in the scum game technically shouldn't have been a red, and one for a red where he couldn't move his foot from the player's nether regions. The third one above apparently wasnt rescinded because the footage showing this clearly was slow mo not real time. 

He's had numerous bookings for dissent, despite hardly saying a word on the park let alone English. This season I've seen players bawl at refs, surround them, act aggressively and all sorts without yellows for dissent, morelos isnt afforded close to similar conduct.

Bottom line is it's very easy to card him, its almost default position. I think to the one that would have ruled him out for a scum semi final when he was wrongly booked for diving - it was always coming, just a matter of when and why. Not as bad as a previous simulation one where the keepers bloodied face demonstrated the results of the contact made right enough.

So McCoist isnt all wrong in what he says, but I'd rather he vocalised what else is going on, the treatment he gets that goes unpunished, the penalizing he gets from authorities that others dont.  I'd rather whilst others attack ours in the media, our ex players countered rather than add to the narrative. Shouldn't be too much to ask, though unfortunately it is.

I've no time for mccoist these days, I'm not getting my knickers in a twist over his comments, I'm actually more bothered by the vindictive campaign against our best and most valuable player. When Morelos leaves us, his disciplinary issues will diminish along with the persecution.

Mccoist will have been in charge the longest duration of the scums 10 iar. We don't have the figures but presumably spent the most of the managers we've had during this era. He had the easiest job to do too, and had arguably done it worse than any of the other managers (Pedro up for debate). 

All the strong supporters of mccoists managerial era have to at least face up to the fact he's had the greatest hand in the scums 10 iar of possibly any other individuap - aside of course from David Murray and Craig whyte, but the those two were arguably a malevolent presence, whereas mccoists has been mostly incompetence. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He'd no disciplinary issues prior to arriving on our shores. He's had a red rescinded, one in the scum game technically shouldn't have been a red, and one for a red where he couldn't move his foot from the player's nether regions. The third one above apparently wasnt rescinded because the footage showing this clearly was slow mo not real time. 

He's had numerous bookings for dissent, despite hardly saying a word on the park let alone English. This season I've seen players bawl at refs, surround them, act aggressively and all sorts without yellows for dissent, morelos isnt afforded close to similar conduct.

Bottom line is it's very easy to card him, its almost default position. I think to the one that would have ruled him out for a scum semi final when he was wrongly booked for diving - it was always coming, just a matter of when and why. Not as bad as a previous simulation one where the keepers bloodied face demonstrated the results of the contact made right enough.

So McCoist isnt all wrong in what he says, but I'd rather he vocalised what else is going on, the treatment he gets that goes unpunished, the penalizing he gets from authorities that others dont.  I'd rather whilst others attack ours in the media, our ex players countered rather than add to the narrative. Shouldn't be too much to ask, though unfortunately it is.

I've no time for mccoist these days, I'm not getting my knickers in a twist over his comments, I'm actually more bothered by the vindictive campaign against our best and most valuable player. When Morelos leaves us, his disciplinary issues will diminish along with the persecution.

might have been the Motherwell game at Ibrox .he came on as a sub about 60 70 mins into the game .got fouled on halfway line and booked .

Marked man .

Havent witnessed such over zealous refereeing since Gazza .But even the treatment of Morelos blows his card record out the water